19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 145

Today I am changing the format of my blog.  Each day I will have 3 section of the blog, Words of Inspiration, Training with Joe & FOOD.  Well actually those 3 categories will be on Monday-Friday when I train with Joe!  The weekends will just have WoI & Food.  I hope this blog will inspire you to begin your journey.  You can do it!  You are loved!  You are worthy of all good things!  So here we go!!!


Words of Inspiration


Over this next phase of transformation I want to share with you how I began my journey and really began transforming my body from the inside out.  Each day I will post some words of inspiration, those things that I have thought, experienced, come to know for myself how these things have effected me and changed my life.  

To begin, I want you to know, not only know, but FEEL the reality that we are all SPIRITUAL BEINGS living here on this earth having a HUMAN EXPERIENCE.  I came to know this fact 1st hand on February 16th of this year when my sweet Grandma Belle passed away in my home while I was at her bedside.  At that moment her spirit left her body, I felt it.  She stayed there for a few minutes before she left on her new journey.  At that exact moment I came to know for a reality that we are just spiritual beings.  That I will again see her.  That she is now happy and filled with joy as she is with her family once again.  It was just pure joy to experience that.  I also knew then that my time had come.  I had spent so many years caring for her and my entire family, what I did not do is ever care for myself.  That was my choice.  It was also my mistake.  I have since realized how vital it is to care for myself.  To love myself.  To feel worthy of all good things.  At the moment of my grandma's death, it was a rebirth for me.  I knew it was my time to begin my journey and transform not only my body, but also my spirit.  To go through this process of healing my spirit.  Let me tell you, it's been a process and I'm still doing it.  I do know that I am a spiritual being and I am blessed to have been able to meet so many of my spiritual brothers and sisters through out this world through social media.  What a blessing that has been.  And so as these weeks go on and I continue to write this blog, each day I will bring you the process by which I have started my transformation.  Much love to you all!!!



Training with Joe

  • SPIN 15 mins warmup
  • Incline Press - 15 lbs 3 sets of 20 rotating with
  • Row - 60 lbs - 3 sets of 20
  • Lat Pull Down - 55 lbs 3 sets of 20 rotating with
  • Push Ups - 20
  • Pike Crunch - 3 sets of 20 rotating with
  • Reverse Crunch - 3 sets of 20
  • 1 hr SPIN
Food

Breakfast - MY ALLTIME FAVORITE
Hawaiian Style Oatmeal with Pineapple & Toasted Coconut Flakes
Lunch
Feta Cheese Salad with Roasted Yellow Squash, Tomato, Walnuts, Cranberries, Radicchio Lettuce Mix & Red Wine Vinaigrette
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Roasted Yellow Pepper & Shallot Sauce with Whole Wheat Angel Hair Pasta and Cilantro Roasted Yellow Tomato
Snack
Mushroom Crowns Stuffed with Sauteed Garlic Beef With Tomato Sauce
Dessert
Pineapple Cheese Cake
Sorry my pictures are so dark.   I couldn't get the flash to go off.






No comments:

Post a Comment