19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 95

This morning in the gym something amazing happened to me.  A random stranger that I didn't even recognize came up to me & Joe right before he trained me and told me how incredible I looked.  She said she hadn't been to the gym in 3 weeks and that when she saw me she couldn't believe her eyes.  She told me that she's been watching me since I started and  it just amazed at how I am transforming my body.  Let me tell you, I felt so alive and so wonderful from her compliment.  It was truly a joy to meet her and talk with her about The Fresh Diet and what I have done to accomplish my weightloss so far.   I felt so blessed to meet her.  

Yesterday I had a similar experience but with a trainer that was new to the gym.  She saw me riding the SPIN bike and came over to talk to me.  I'm sure it was to try and get a new client initially, but then she stayed and talked to me for about 30 minutes.  I told her all about The Fresh Diet and how I've lost 42 lb's in 3 months and how my CRP has gone down 7 points.  She said she had some clients that NEED The Fresh Diet in their life.  So I really hope she follows through and sends them onto The Fresh Diet.  I know if anyone will just stick with it, they will succeed.  They will become healthy.



I am overwhelmed at the support and love I have been given on this portion of my journey.  I am not stopping.  I will continue to eat The Fresh Diet and to exercise and get this weight off once and for all.  I am grateful for my trainer.  Joe pushes me like no other and I am grateful for him and all that he does to encourage me on a daily basis.  THANK YOU JOE!!!  I am grateful for Glenn Packard and the entire AreYouX staff down in Miami.  You all are just AMAZING!!!   I am grateful for my vision I have of myself.  I am doing this.  I am going to be healthy!


Training with Joe

  • I warmed up on the SPIN bike for 15 mins
  • We started our workout with a rotation of 3 things again.  
  • I'm not sure the name of the machine we used but it was one of the hammer strength machines that was like doing a squat.  I did 3 sets of 10 at 70 lbs.
  • Back Extension - 3 sets of 10
  • I'm not sure of the name of the next thing but I think it was a standing lunge squat while holding 20 lb dumbbells.  3 sets of 10 - each side
  • Next we went onto work on my shoulder.  We did 4 different exercises.  I have no idea the names.  3 sets of 15 SUPERSET
  • rotating with ABS!!!  Stability Ball Crunches.  Joe stood behind the counter and threw me a 6 lb. medicine ball and I would catch it with straight arms and then lay back on the SB and as I came up I would throw Joe the ball.  I STILL feel my abs.  JOY!!!
  • Stretch
  • 1 hour of SPIN

Food

Breakfast
Apricot & Cherry Oatmeal with Toasted Almonds
Lunch
Philly Cheese Steak Whole Wheat Wrap with Sauteed Mushrooms
Dinner
Lean Turkey Meatballs with Fresh Marinara Sauce with Southwestern Corn Saute and Wild Rice & Cranberry Pilaf
Snack
Asian Style Broco-Slaw with Shredded Turkey
Dessert
Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake









No comments:

Post a Comment