19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 10 - Part 2

I ended up eating my snack at 3:30 and my dinner at 6:15. So I tried a few new foods today. Feta cheese, LOVELY! Spinach Couscous, Delicious! Mascarpone, Heavenly! I'm loving adventuring out into new tastes. Surprisingly, they are all good.

I took the kids to dance and then brought Grace home after her class. Jeremy will pick up Emily & Tyler for me tonight.

I feel really good about the food and then exercise so far. I think I mentioned before my all or nothing attitude. If I'm going to do something, then I give 1000% to whatever I'm doing. You can ask any of my football family. :):):) Or my own family for that matter. I always look at the whole picture, the little details that I would want done. So I am looking at this weightloss journey with holistic eyes. I'm really looking at the smallest details. For example, I'm being extremely conscious of my water intake, of spacing my meals out every 3 hours or so. Of doing minimum of an hour of exercise a day, really attempting to get in 2 hours a day. And yet, I still think in my head, is it enough. Am I doing enough to lose the weight. What else can I do? Should I be doing 3 hours a day? Should I drink even more water? Should I be taking supplements? What more can I do to guarantee my weightloss? I feel that writing this blog and doing my video diary is really helping me, but what else? I feel so positive with all that I am doing and then these little doubts start creeping in and I start questioning myself, those questions of what more can I do. I have an appointment tomorrow to learn about the bodybugg system that I bought to track my daily calories burned. I have an appointment on Sunday at 11:00am to get my EMR & my RMR so that we are as accurate as we can get with the calorie burn. I had my bloodwork done last week. I'm starting a yoga class next week. It's all these little things I think of and obsess about. I make sure when I'm working out that I stay in zone 3 (the optimal burning zone) and interval train into zone 4 throughout my workouts. I think there are so many factors into losing this weight and I am really trying to figure it all out. I am having so many realizations come into my life in looking at myself and the reasons why I let myself get so heavy. I finally feel worthy to accept great things into my life. I feel so happy all the time. My soul is at peace and I am grateful for that. I actually can say that I love who I am and who I am becoming. I'm beyond grateful to all my friends who are supporting me, loving me, & cheering me on through this journey. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment