19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 10

Oh man! I am sore. My arms this time. I woke up at 5am, ate breakfast at 5:15, which consisted of Strawberry Stuffed Whole Wheat French Toast with honeydew and cinnamon apple yogurt. It came with syrup, but I didn't use the syrup. I just dipped the french toast in the yogurt. NUMMY! Then I was off the gym by 5:30.

Team Weightloss
  • Lifetime Elliptical - 53 minutes - 3.05 miles - Mark has us doing interval training with our Heart Rate. So we stay in zone 3 then he'll have us increase the intensity for 1-3 minutes so we get our HR up to zone 4 and then we come back down to zone 3. It's a great cardio workout. I highly recommend you purchasing a Polar Watch. I don't know what I would do without it. I wear a Heart Rate monitor the entire work out and it's perfect!
  • 20 squats
  • 30 second plank - which BTW my body started shaking 10 seconds into it, but I did it!
  • 30 lunges
Training with Joe
  • Lifetime Dual Adjustable Pulley (LDAP) - Standing Lat Pulldown - 17.5 lbs. So with this exercise Joe connected the straight bar to the dual pulley and then he had me put my arms straight at shoulder level and push down. We did 3 sets of 20 alternating with:
  • LDAP - Assisted Push Ups. So with this he brought the straight bar down and put the weight all the way down to 97.5lbs so the bar wouldn't move. Then he had me do push ups. 3 sets of 20. Well let me tell you, at first I said "are you kidding me, you want ME to do pushups." And he said "Yes, you can do it". Of course he was right. Then on the 2nd set he lowered the bar and I said "are you trying to kill me?" and Joe said "I'm trying to teach you how to live". Touche Joe, Touche! Set 3, even lower. I amazed myself today.
  • Bent Over Row - 3 sets of 20 - 25 lbs 1st set, 20 lbs set 2&3. alternating with:
  • Ball Holds - 30 seconds. So for this, I hold a big ball and squeeze it on both sides for 30 seconds while Joe try to knock it out of my hands. I HATE THIS EXERCISE. :) So Joe was nice enough to change it for me for the last 2 sets.
  • So we went to a Bungee Press. This is where I had the red bungee around me and all I had to do was press out as fast as I could for 30 seconds. Sounds easy right? WRONG! The whole time I'm attempting to do these presses Joe is holding on to the bungee giving resistance. OHHHH!!! I made it though!
  • Then we went to the massage table and he had me lay face down, put my arms straight over my head and then had me raise both my arms and legs at the same time. REALLY!!! He had me do 5 sets of 10. Oh, my abs!
  • Lastly he had me do I's with a 5 lb weight. 2 sets of 25. Phew, I made it through my WO!
As I walked down the stairs to go to the locker room, I felt invincible. I was so proud of myself and this workout. It was hard, but GREAT!!! I finally feel like my body is making changes.

I came out of the gym at 9:00 and ate my snack which was coconut cheesecake. Seriously delicious. Then I went to the school and volunteered and now I'm home. It's 11:30am and I will probably eat lunch around 12:00. For lunch I am having Feta Cheese Salad with Fire Roasted Bell Pepper, Asparagus, Sun-Dried Tomato, Endive & Radicchio Lettuce Mix with Creamy Balsamic Dressing. My next snack is Grilled Pineapple Rings Topped with Raspberry Infused Mascarpone. For dinner I am having a Beef Kebab with Peppercorn Brandy Sauce with Sweet Potato Hash and Spinach Couscous. Here are the pictures! Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment