19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 27

Recovery Day, Hip Hip Hooray!!!  Let me tell you, I needed it and I have done NOTHING today.  Well, actually I had to take Grace to a buy some presents and then dropped her off at a birthday party.  Other than that, I vacuumed and haven't done anything else.  I am resting.  I woke up this morning and couldn't move.  Seriously!  It was pure joy!


Food

Breakfast -7:00am
Apple Stuffed Honey Wheat French Toast with Blueberries and Strawberry Ricotta Cheese
Lunch - 1:00pm
Classic Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken, Turkey Pastrami, Tomato, Cucumber, Romaine Lettuce & Ranch Dressing
Dinner - 7:30pm
Roasted Pork Meatballs with Roasted Tomato Alfredo Sauce with Herbed Barley Pilaf and Steamed Broccolini
Snack - 10:00am
Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin
Dessert - 3:00pm
Pink Poached Pear Filled with Creamy Ricotta Cheese & Honey Roasted Walnuts

I forgot to take pictures until I was already eating lunch. OOPS!!!  So here are the "3" pics from today.




No comments:

Post a Comment