19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 29

I lost 3 lbs.!  So a total of 13 lbs. so far.  I had a great workout on this day.  Always when I have team weightloss I feel incredible about my cardio.


Team Weightloss

  • 30 mins treadmill - alternate incline training
  • 10 mins stairmaster - 20 floors - 34 steps a floor
  • 20 mins cybex arc trainer - This is my cardio challenge for the week.  I want to do 60 mins straight on this by Friday. - Minimum on this was incline 5 - level 30
Training with Joe

  • 1/2 mile on the treadmill - to cool down
  • So today we did a rotation of 3 things 5 x's
  • Stability Ball sit ups x 25 reps
  • Stability Ball squats.  So for this all I did was raise the SB straight over my head and then come down and squat and touch the ball to the ground and then do it again - x 25 reps
  • 1/2 mile on the treadmill
Food

Breakfast - MY FAVORITE THING
Toasted Granola with Diced Pears & Honey Almond Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Asian Flank Steak on Whole Wheat Roll with Szechwan Style Slaw and Peanut Sauce.
Dinner
Turkey Chili Con Carne with Whole Wheat Fettuccine Pasta and Steamed Asparagus
Snack
Mini Veggie Egg Rolls with Peanut Sauce
Dessert
Key Lime Cheese Cake




No comments:

Post a Comment