19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day 23

What a BEAUTIFUL day it was outside today.  WOW!!!  I am so excited for Spring to come.  I loved being outside today to take Luffy for a few walks.  It just made me SMILE!!!  I had an INTENSE workout this morning with Joe.  Everyday he surprises me with new and crazy stuff to do.  Not crazy, just INTENSE.  I amazed myself once again that I was able to do everything he wanted me to do.  So here is what I did:

Training with Joe

  • 1/2 mile on the treadmill
  • So Joe tells me I am going to do "100" curls and push press and "50" floors on the stepper.  I just looked at him and said "yeah Right".  Um, he was serious.  He said he didn't care how I did, I was just going to do it.  So I took on his challenge and I ended up doing 5 sets of 20 of the curls & push press and 5 sets of 10 floors on the stepper.  I used 10 lbs. weights for the curl * push press.  To do that exercise you stand with your feet shoulder with apart and your knees bent, almost in a mini squat.  Then you curl up with the head of the weight straight up & down so your palms are facing each other, then you curl up and then push up the weights over your head to a straight arm.  As you are pushing them up, you push up your body on the back of the heels.  I hope I explained that ok.  As for the stepper, I did it at 34 steps a floor.  AMAZING!!!  I was sweating like crazy!
  • We ended the workout with 3 sets of 25 reps of Romanian Dead Lifts - 30 lbs barbell.  JOY!
  • After my workout with Joe I went and did the Cybex Arc Trainer for 15 minutes and then 10 more floors on the stair stepper.
  • Lastly I did 4 sets of 25 on the total ab machine. - 65 lbs.
Tomorrow is Team Weightloss.  I'm sad I missed Mondays class.  I'm sure tomorrow will be INTENSE!

7am - Breakfast




Honey Roasted Granola with Fresh Berries & Cherry Yogurt
12:30 - Lunch
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on Whole Bun with Sauteed Mushrooms
6:30 - Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Port Mushroom Marsala Sauce with Southwestern Corn Saute and Brown Rice with Pecans & Scallions
11:30 - Snack
Buffalo Style Chicken Strips with Roasted Pearl Onion
3:30 - Dessert
Mixed Fresh Berries with Creamy Ricotta Cheese Dip.

Today has been my FAVORITE day of food.  EVERYTHING was DELICIOUS!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment