19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 16

I'm finally feeling better. I had a rough night and a rough morning, but I made it in for my workout and then I just went on the elliptical in my basement for 20 mins while Tyler did the treadmill. Joe is back and YES, he kicked my butt. This is what we did:
Training with Joe
  • Before I started the workout with Joe I did 15 mins - 24 floors on the stepper
  • Cybex Arc Trainer - 10 mins - 30 resistance - 5 incline - I really feel this is my butt
  • Cybex Cable Low Row - 5 sets - 40 lbs - 30 secs as fast as I could alternating with
  • High Pulls (tri's) - 5 sets - 30 lbs 1st 3 sets then down to 25 lbs barbell - 30 secs as fast and as many as I could.
  • Nautilus Ab Crunch - 65 lbs. - 5 sets - 30 secs as fast and as many as I could alternating with
  • Superman 2 second hold - 5 sets - 30 seconds
  • Push Ups on the floor with push up bars - 5 sets of 30 secs. - THESE SUCK!!! PAIN
  • alternating with Floor Bridges 5 sets of 30 secs.
  • Yellow Bungee - 2 sets of 30 shoulder x's - PAIN - I LOVE MY SHOULDERS
That's all for training today. I also took Luffy for a walk around the block with Jeremy & Grace this morning.

I'm wearing my bodybugg today for the 1st time since I got all my assessments done. I'm hoping I get to my 3600 calorie burn goal for today. We shall see. If not, I'll make it up tomorrow. I have team weightloss at 6am and I'm not training with Joe until 8am. Which means I will be doing 2 hours of cardio in the morning before I train.

I really feel like everything is coming along. I am LOVING the food. Actually lunch and dinner today have been my favorites so far. I ate breakfast this morning around 6am. It was Apricot & Cherry Oatmeal with Toasted Almonds. Snack was at 9am. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. I ate Lunch at 11 before my workout which was philly cheese steak whole wheat wrap with sauteed mushrooms. Snack # 2 was at 3:00 and it was sugar free cinnamon swirl coffee cake. Then dinner I am actually eating while I type this and I started eating around 6:30. For dinner I am having the MOST DELICIOUS lean turkey meatball with fresh marinara sauce, with "southwestern corn saute"(OMG GOOD), & wild rice & cranberry pilaf. NUMMY!!! This is the first time they offered corn and as soon as I saw it on the menu, you had better believe I ordered it. LOVE IT!!!

Have a great night!






2 comments:

  1. I forgot to ask you about your bodybugg today!! I really want to hear all about the cool features. Donna--You are doing a GREAT job! You are doing your best. That's all anyone can ask for. Be honest with yourself about that, you have much to be proud of. Love you!

    ReplyDelete