19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 17

So frustrated right now. I just wrote the blog and someone distracted me and I closed the internet without saving what I wrote. So here I go again.
  • Breakfast - 5:30am - Whole Wheat Cinnamon Waffle w/ fresh Mango & mandarin orange ricotta cheese
  • Snack # 1 - 9:30am - Strawberry Banana Cheese Cake
  • Lunch - 1:00 - Chicken Caesar Salad
  • Snack # 2 - 3:30 - Maple baked pear filled with mascrapone cheese & crusted with crunchy oats
  • Dinner - 6:40 - grilled chicken w/ chili pineapple sauce with maple baked beans & spanish style brown rice
Team Weightloss
  • 59 minutes - treadmill - alternating incline with weights - intense workout!
Training with Joe
  • Measurements:
  • Neck: 15.5"
  • Chest 49"
  • R Upper Arm: 16"
  • R Fore Arm: 10.5"
  • Waist: 48"
  • Hip: 57"
  • R Thigh: 24"
  • R Calf: 17"
  • Those measurements are awful! I am embarrassed by them, disgusted, horrified, want to cry, it's amazing, but it's me, it's who I am at this point in my life. Those numbers are going to go down, down, down. I can't wait!
  • I's & Y's - 2 sets of 30 seconds each - 5 lbs.
  • Lat Pull Down - 5 sets of as fast as I can in 1 minute or until muscle failure. 40lbs. My abs were sore after this. I averaged 31-37 pull downs in a minute.
  • Chest Press - 5 sets of as fast as I can in 1 minute or until muscle failure. I ended up doing 20 per minute and had muscle failure EVERY TIME. I LOVE MY SHOULDERS!!!
  • Core Rotations - 3 sets of 45 secs. - 70lbs. Oh my aching Bum!
  • 15 min treadmill
I've take Luffy (pronounced LooFee) on two walks today. So that was good. I also went and got my hair colored today. No more grey! Hip Hip Hoorah!






No comments:

Post a Comment