19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 13

I woke up this morning at 5am. I had my alarm set for 7. WHATEVER! My body will wake up when it will wake up. What's a girl to do. So I ate breakfast at 5:15 which was hawaiian style oatmeal with pineapple & toasted coconut flake. Then I headed out to the gym for the 7th day in a row. WooHoo for me!

WORKOUT
  • 3 miles bike
  • I's & Y's - 3 sets of 20 each side - 5 lbs.
  • Precor Back Extension - 2 sets of 25 - This was my first time back on this machine. I LOVE IT!!! It feels so good to be able to go on it and fully feel the extent of my back. HEAVEN!
  • LF Lat Pull Down - 4 sets of 15 - 40 lbs.
  • LF Cable Row 4 sets of 15 - set 1, 20 lbs., sets 2-4, 12.5 lbs.
  • TG Upper Back - 4 sets of 15 - set 1, 40 lbs, 2et 2, 30 lbs, set 3&4 20 lbs.
  • 4 planks - 30 sec. holds
  • TG Ab Crunch - 25 - 50 lb.s
  • Nautilus Ab Cruch - 25 - 65lbs.
  • 3 miles bike - the last 2 miles were brutal, my whole body was shaking.
Tomorrow is my RECOVERY day. Hip Hip Hooray. I have to fast tonight from 11pm - 11am, but since I eat dinner around 5 or 6, I will be fasting longer. My metabolic testing is tomorrow. So I will be weighing in a day early. They will also do all my measurements tomorrow. I have to go to bed tonight with my heart rate monitor next to me and put it on before I get up and get my resting heart rate. I'm so excited for tomorrow. That way I can really program my Polar watch and BodyBugg to be exactly matched up to me. That way I will have the MOST accurate calorie count available to me.

I'm decorating my house for Easter today. I love it when holidays are upon us. Jeremy, Emily & Tyler are out in my garage sweeping it out and rearranging it. I'm SO GRATEFUL for that. Grace has been playing with Easter Eggs all day today. Putting them together & taking them apart. Who knows why. She seems to be feeling better. Thank goodness for antibiotics.

I had my snack at 9:30 and it was pineapple cheese cake. NUMMY! For lunch I had a thai turkey burger on whole wheat ciabatta with boy-choy & peanut sauce. I plan on eating my 2nd snack at 3 which is mushrooms crowns stuffed with sauteed garlic Beef w/ tomato sauce. For dinner I am having grilled chicken breast with roasted yellow pepper & shallot sauce with whole wheat angel hair pasta and oregano broccoli mash. I hope to eat around 6pm. That's all for today. See you tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment