19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day 24

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!  I definitely had the luck of the Irish with me this morning in my workout.  I never thought I would make it through.  This was the hardest day yet.  I think me not sleeping made it that much worse to try and endure.

Team Weightloss

  • all team weightloss is, is a few women who get together and do cardio and really it's a huge support system, since I hate cardio.  We push each other.  Here's what I did today in TW
  • 30 mins treadmill - incline training with weights - if you ever want to know more, just ask.
  • 40 squats
  • 20 push up
  • 15 mins - stairmaster - level 32 - by the time my trainer Joe walked over I was just getting to 28 floors - 14 mins on.  So I thought he would tell me to get to 30 floors and then we would start.  But NOOO!!  He comes over, sees I'm on floor 28 and tells me to get to 50 floors and then we'll start.  Um, Hello!  I am only human and just 3 weeks ago I could only last for 3.23 mins and only 5 floors.  Now you want me to do 50 floors.  IMPOSSIBLE!!!  And believe me, I asked Joe if he was joking and he said not at all.  REALLY!!!  MY LEGS were on fire!!!  I never should have gone up to a 12 incline on the treadmill if I had known I was going to do 50 floors.  But guess what, I did it.  When I got to 40 floors I just wanted to get off.  But I didn't, I pushed myself and I did it!  YAY for me!!!  I even impressed myself today with that one.
Training with Joe

  • 10 more minutes on the stairmaster for a total of 25 mins, 50 floors, 1600 steps!
  • 4 rounds of 45 seconds each of the following - now I did each of the following as many as I could in the 45 seconds.  It was HARDER than it sounds.
  • Exercise Ball dumbell press - 12.5 lbs. - for these you have your upper shoulders and upper back on the exercise ball and you are holding your weight with your legs and butt.  JOY!  
  • Exercise Ball bent over rows.  So for these I had to have one knee on the ball and the other leg is straight on the floor then you bend over and do rows with the dumbell. 20 lbs.  I had trouble the 1st two times with staying balanced.  My balance is horrendous.
  • standing bicep curl - 12.5 lbs.
  • Choppers - 6 lb ball.  A chopper is when you hold the ball raise it over your left should and then as you come down you somewhat squat and have the ball end up over your right knee.  So I would do that for 45 secs. and then switch sides.  I felt these in my abs.
  • Standing one legged squat on box.  My first set of these I had to hold Joe's arms to stabilize myself so I wouldn't fall over.  The last few sets I figured it out and was able to balance.
  • Romanian Dead Lift - 25 lbs.
  • For the last 10 mins Joe rolled me out.  Which I still don't like.  PAINFUL!!!
Then of course I spent time in the steam room.  HEAVENLY!!!  I have a headache right now so I just took some Aleve.  This is the 3rd time since I started working out where I needed to take Aleve.  I'm just SO TIRED right now.  I'm going to go and shut my eye for an hour and then I'm off to Gracie's school.

FOOD


Breakfast - 5:15am
Blueberry Cream Cheese Crepes with Fresh Pineapple & Wild Berry Sauce
Lunch - 12:00pm
Smoked Ham Salad with Green & Yellow Tomato, Bell Pepper, Romaine Lettuce, Ginger Lime Dressing
Dinner - 6:00pm
Chicken Cordon Blue with Ham & Swiss Cheese with Nine Grain Pilaf and Roasted Poblano Peppers
Snack - 3:00pm
Chocolate Pudding Topped with Toasted Almonds
Dessert - 9:30am - NUMMY
Sugar Free Pineapple Upside-Down Cake with Maraschino Cherries and Pecans

I plan on taking the dog for at least 1 walk today, maybe two.  Depends on the time.  My kids all have hip hop tonight.  They LOVE to dance.  If anyone wants to see my Bodybugg program just message me and I will send you the log in information.  I am LOVING the BUGG.









No comments:

Post a Comment