19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 32

I'm having a great day today.  I of course went to workout this morning and then I did a little shopping and found Emily an outfit for the whitewater rafting trip.  Stopped off at Sam's Club for some essentials and then went and bought Jeremy Chipotle and dropped it off at his work.  Came home, put a pork roast in the oven, did the dishes and started the laundry.  Now I'm trying to finish my blog, do my video blog and then get stuff ready for tomorrow.


One thing I noticed today with my workout is that I am sweating SO MUCH MORE than I ever have before.  I felt it rolling down my back the entire workout and I even commented to Joe that it feels so nasty having sweat roll down your butt.  So I finish my workout and go to undress so I can go in my sanctuary (steam room) and let me tell you, my BUTT in my pants was soaked through!!!  REALLY!!!  I was laughing to myself because it looked like I pee'd in my pants.  Seriously, hilarious!


I will be posting pictures of myself tomorrow.  I told Joe that I needed to do a little photo session in the am.


Workout

  • 40 mins Cybex Arc Trainer - interval training
  • 30 mins Stairmaster - level 34
Training with Joe

  • 1/4 mile treadmill (4 sets) alternating with -
  • Stability Ball Rotations - 30x - 4 sets - for this exercise I had my shoulders on the SB (legs & abs holding up my weight)  and my arms straight over my chest, hands touching each other and then you just move from side to side.  Hello Abs!  Glad to see you're still alive!
  • Shoulder Presses - 3 sets of 20 each side - 5 lbs
  • Total Abdominal Machine - 65 lbs - full crunch alternating with a half crunch - 5 sets of 20
Food

Breakfast - 6:30am
Whole Wheat Waffles with Fresh Blackberries & Papaya Yogurt
Lunch - 1:30pm
Turkey Breast Salad with Avocado, Golden Apples, Baby Lettuce & Raspberry Vinaigrette
Dinner - 6:00pm
Stuffed Chicken Breast with Apples & Almonds with Creamy Herbed Quinoa and Lemon Roasted Green Asparagus
Snack - 10:30am
Mango Muffin
Dessert - 3:00pm
Maple Cheese Cake







3 comments:

  1. Wow, Donna! This is amazing! Keep it up! Love, Dwinell Meza. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good my friend!! You are doing an AWESOME job!!

    ReplyDelete