19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 26

TGIF!!! So I DID IT!!! I made my goal of 60 minutes STRAIGHT on the stairmaster. In fact I made it for 65 minutes - 137 floors - 34 steps a floor - 4658 steps. WOO HOO for me!!! That was probably the hardest physical thing I have EVER done. It was exhausting. I didn't have a very good night of sleep and got up at 4:50am to get to the gym on time and let me tell you, after 10 minutes on, I wanted to quit. I really did. I told myself oh, you can just do it tomorrow. But then I remember I committed on this blog to doing 60 minutes today, so I did just that. I stayed on those extra 5 minutes because I wanted Joe to see the floor for himself. He did and was amazed. I am physically exhausted right now though. I also did an hour of training after that. I am one tired girl and it's only 12:23 right now. So after I finish writing this I need to go and get gas in my car and then go and volunteer at the school and then come home and take a much needed nap. I also walked Luffy when I came home for a mile.


Training with Joe

  • So today, after I got off the stairmaster Joe said let's get on the treadmill and just walk for 10 minutes to cool off.  My face was SO RED when I was done on the stairmaster.  So I did 1/2 a mile on the treadmill and then Joe said he was planning on doing a cardio day.  I thought REALLY!!!  But I didn't complain, I just did what he told me to do.:)
  • Standing Curl into a press up - 8lbs - x20
  • Romanian Dead Lifts - 15 lbs - x20
  • 1/4 mile on the treadmill
  • Standing Curl into a press up - 8lbs - x20
  • Romanian Dead Lifts - 15 lbs - x20
  • 1/4 mile on the treadmill
  • Standing Curl into a press up - 8lbs - x25
  • Romanian Dead Lifts - 15 lbs - x25
  • 1/4 mile on the treadmill
  • Standing Curl into a press up - 8lbs - x25
  • Romanian Dead Lifts - 15 lbs - x25
  • 1/4 mile on the treadmill
  • Standing Curl into a press up - 8lbs - x30
  • Romanian Dead Lifts - 15 lbs - x30
  • 1/2 mile on the treadmill
After all that I completely enjoyed my time in the steam room.  Thank goodness I have that in my life.  LOVE IT!!!

Food

Breakfast - 5:15am
Pineapple Coconut Oat Bran Muffin with Fresh Papaya & Raspberry Yogurt
Lunch - 11:30am
Philly Cheese Steak Whole Wheat Wrap with Sauteed Mushrooms
Dinner - 6:00pm
Grilled London Broil with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce with Cashew and Orange Brown Rice Pilaf. and Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Snack - 3:00pm
Ginger Poached Apple with Mascarpone Cheese
Dessert - 9:30am
Pina Colada Cheese Cake









    No comments:

    Post a Comment