19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 25

25 days on the program.  I can't believe it.  I'm just loving life right now.  I feel so good about myself and all that I am doing on The Fresh Diet.  My dreams are coming true.  I feel so much stronger and I amaze myself everyday at what I can do physically.

I took 2 tylenol pm's last night.  I haven't had a good night of sleep in a long time and I finally got it last night.  I felt like my body was recovering and I could function today.  I didn't start working out until noon today and so I was able to get a lot done in my house this morning.  I also took Luffy on two walks this morning.  He is loving this weather as much as I am.  He's sitting in front of the back door sunning himself right now.  Sweet boy!

WORKOUT

  • So everyday I try and get at least 30 mins of cardio in before my training with Joe.  So today I decided I was just going to do the stairmaster and stay on it until Joe came to get me off.  I DID IT!!!  75 floors in 36 minutes at 34 steps per floor. 2550 steps!!!  Can you believe it!  I am just amazed that after only 3 weeks I can do that.  That was the one machine that I wanted to conquer.  I am getting there.  My new goal for this machine is 60 mins straight.  OH MY!!!  I think I can!  I actually probably could have done that today if Joe didn't come and get me off.  OK, tomorrow I am going to do that for team weightloss.  I've decided it, DONE!!!
Training with Joe

  • So today we did another round of SUPERSETS - which is where he set up 6 stations and we rotated through them for 5 rotations.  For each exercise I had to do as many as I could in 45 seconds.  After the 3rd rotation he had me do a 1/4 mile on the treadmill.  Then after the 4th rotation another 1/4 mile.  Then after the last rotation 1/2 mile on the treadmill.  So these were the exercises in the rotation:
  • Stability Ball Holds - So for this exercise I would put my legs apart to balance myself and then just hold the ball - my body was in a push up pose if you can picture that.  All I had to do was hold the ball for 45 seconds.  Harder than it sounds.  My arms were shaking.  I was laughing at myself the whole time.  Let's just say I don't have very good balance right now.  But I am improving everyday.
  • Medicine Ball one armed push ups.  Yes, I just said 1 armed push ups.  So for these you take the medicine ball (6lbs) and you put one hand up on that and then say the left arm is up on the ball and then the right arm is on the floor to the right of it and then you do a push up and then roll the ball to the right and do the same with the right arm.  With these I really concentrated on my core and just pulling my belly in.  It was a great exercise.
  • Cable Rotations - for this you hold a smaller stability ball in front of you and put the cable around the front of it and then do rotations - both sides - 17.5 lbs. - You should feel it in your core!
  • Overhead medicine ball throws (6lbs) - all you do with this is keep the ball over your head and throw it up and catch it, but never bring your arms down.  You always have them up over your head.
  • Single Leg Romanian Dead Lifts - for this you have your left leg straight down and your right leg is bent and you are on your toes then your left arm is just out to the side and you bend at the waist and take your arms arm and touch your left toe.  Then switch sides after the 45 seconds.
  • Side Lunges
  • That's it, my workout for today.  It was hard and great!  I workout so much harder with a trainer.  It's amazing to me.  Joe will push me like no other and surprisingly he is right every time when I think there is no way I can do what he wants me to do and then low and behold I CAN do it.  I never knew I had this in me.  I feel like my strength is getting better, my balance needs a LOT of work, but I'm better than 3 weeks ago.  I'm doing it and I'm so proud of myself.  
FOOD





Breakfast - 7:30am
Whole Wheat Blueberry Waffles with Blackberries & Cinnamon Pear Cottage Cheese
Lunch - 11:00am
Citrus Glazed Grilled Chicken Salad with Romaine Lettuce, Hearts of Palm, Tomato, Pistachio & Honey Ginger Dressing
Dinner - 6:00pm
Pork Scalopini with White Wine Shallots & Tomato Sauce with Whole Wheat conchiglie Pasta and Steamed Broccoli
Snack - 11:00am - I ate it with my lunch
Crispy Chicken Tenders with Ranch Dip
Dessert - 3:00pm
Teriyaki Tender Beef & Zucchini Skewer

The last thing is I continue to drink dandelion tea for the sole purpose of it helping me get rid of all the excess water in my body.  I'm still having issues with water retention and I'm not sure why.  I do think I have replaced food with water.  I'm trying to cut back on the water intake, but it's still WAY up there.  I was drinking over 2 gallons a day of water and now I'm down to about 1 1/2 - 2 gallons.  I KNOW, TOO MUCH.  Hence the dandelion tea. :):):)  I just need to train myself to cut back.  I also chew gum all the time.  ECLIPSE - my favorite!





No comments:

Post a Comment