19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 35

Today is day 2 of recovery. I decided to take two days off this week. My body has been going non stop for over 30 days now and I really feel like it just needs a break and needs time to heal all the muscles. It feels good to just relax and not do anything!


Food

Breakfast - FAVORITE
Honey Roasted Granola with Fresh Diced Pineapple & Passion Fruit Yogurt
Lunch - Whenever I get pizza I'm a happy girl
Whole Wheat Pizza Topped with Tri-Color Bell Pepper, Mozzarella Cheese & Marinara Sauce
Dinner
Szechuan Style Chicken Stir-Fry With Bamboo Shoots & Shredded Carrots with Chinese Black Rice and Green Split Pea Puree
Snack - FAVORITE
Buffalo Style Chicken Strips with Roasted Pearl Onion
Dessert - FAVORITE
Tropical Dried Fruit with Pina Colada Yogurt







No comments:

Post a Comment