19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 36

5 lbs. today!!!!  OMG - I told my trainer Joe last Monday that I was going to envision a 5 lb weightloss this last week and I stepped on the scale this morning and weighed in at 282.1!!!  WooHoo!!!  I did it!  So you know I'm envisioning 277 on that scale for next Monday.  My body won't let me down.  It knows what to do now.  I feel it!  This last week I started sweating like I've never sweat before.  I could just FEEL the weight coming off.  I'm so excited.  This was such a big breakthrough for me.  I don't train until 3:30 this afternoon.  Jeremy is off to Canada and it's Spring Break so I'm going to have a weird schedule this week.  I'll update my blog after my workout.


Training with Joe

  • I did cardio before I worked out with Joe today which was 20 mins cybex
  • 15 mins stairmaster
  • So with Joe today we did a rotation of 3 things 10 sets x 10
  • #1 - 10 Dead Lifts with a 20 lb ball
  • # 2 - 10 push ups
  • # 3 - 10 assisted Lunges switch sides each rotation
  • 12 mins stairmaster



Food

Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Pineapple, Strawberry, Orange, Watermelon, Blueberry & Blueberry Vanilla Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
California Style Wrap with Avocado, Baby Lettuce, Roasted Turkey, Monterey-Jack Cheese and Fresh Chunky Salsa.
Dinner
Tender Beef Fillet with BBQ Bourbon Sauce with Sweet Baby Peas and Red Bell Pepper Orzo
Snack
Peach Cheese Cake
Dessert
Lemon Zest Tea Cookies







No comments:

Post a Comment