19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 12

So today has been a BUSY day. I woke up at 5 and ate my breakfast at 5:15. It was carrot & mozzarella cheese quiche with cantaloupe. I have no idea what I was thinking ordering that. I really have a hard time with eggs. I ate it, but didn't enjoy it. I had team weightloss this morning. Typically on Friday's the class goes to the nutrition center for the first 30 minutes, but I skipped that and did cardio while they were at class. So here is my schedule for the first hour (30 mins was team wl).
TEAM WEIGHTLOSS
  • 3 miles on bike
  • 10 mins - 16 floors on stepper *****
  • 40.20 mins on elliptical
  • 50 squats
  • 20 pull ups
  • 20 push ups
TRAINING
  • Techno Gym (TG) Total Abs - 2 sets of 25 - 65 lbs. alternating with
  • 30 seconds of high lifts - 2 sets
  • TG Ab Crunch - 2 sets of 25 - 40 lbs. alternating with
  • side leg lifts 2 sets - 15 each side
  • 30 sec. plank x2
  • Precor Flat Tricep Ext. 2 sets of 30 - 20lbs.
  • TG Leg Press - 2 sets of 15 - 100 lbs.
  • Life Fitness Leg Ext. 1 set of 15 - 25lbs - I don't like this machine
  • TG Leg Ext 1 set of 15 - 25 lbs. I like this one
  • TG Seated Leg Curl 2 sets of 15 - 50 lbs.
  • Cybex Calf - 2 sets of 15 - 90 lbs.
  • I's & Y's - 2 sets of 20 - 5 lbs.
  • Weight Bar Bicep Curl - 3 sets of 20 - set 1 - 12 lbs., sets 2&3 - 15 lbs.

I left the gym and went right to the school to volunteer. Then I ate my snack on my way home around 8:45am, creamy banana cheese cake. I came home, showered and left with Grace to the doctor. She has a severe ear infection. JOY! From there we went to G.Belle's house and ate lunch there. I got Grace McDonald's and I had shredded turkey pastrami & pepper jack cheese panini on whole wheat ciabatta with sauteed bell pepper. This was really good and hearty. I had it around 12:00. Grace & I stayed there going through stuff until 2. Then we came home around 3 and I had my mini veggie egg rolls with peanut sauce. All I can say is DELICIOUS!!! I ended up eating my dinner early at 4 which was grilled chicken with spicy mango sauce, roasted acorn squash and sauteed shitake mushrooms. I ate early because I took the kids to go and see Alice in Wonderland. What an incredible movie. The artistry was phenomenal. POPCORN, I must admit, I ate some. OHHHH!!! That's what I get for going to the movies with my kids. But it wasn't much, just a few pieces. This is the first time and I pray, the last time I will cheat. But I told myself from day 1, I would be honest in all I say and do with this. So there you go! Maybe some extra cardio tomorrow. :) I've worked out for 6 days straight. I really have to push myself tomorrow. I'm a little tired right now. It's 8:00 and I'm headed to bed early. At least I hope I am. I've had some insomnia lately. I just need SLEEP. I MIGHT just take a Tylenol PM tonight. I'm physically exhausted. I get my EMR & RMR on Sunday at 11am. So I have to fast for 12 hours before the test and i cannot exercise for 24 hours before the test. That means I will have to get up early and exercise in the morning before 11am. I guess that's it. Talk to you tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment