19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 20

Today has been a better day all together. I have gotten so much accomplished in my house. I got my hair cut this morning. I had an INTENSE workout with Joe. I'm finally getting some of the excess water off of my body. All in all, I'm better today. It's been a great day!

7am - creamy banana nut oatmeal
11am - chocolate dipped strawberries with vanilla ricotta cheese (HEAVEN)
1:45pm - Asian Style Chicken Salad with Baby Bok Choy, Watercress, Alfalfa Sprouts, Water Chestnuts & Sesame Soy Dressing
4pm - blueberry muffin
6:30 - Citrus Marinated Beef Stir-Fry with Black Barley Pilaf and Exotic Mushroom Ragout

WORKOUT
  • Treadmill - 20 mins - interval training with incline & weights
  • stair stepper - 10 mins - 15 floors - 26 steps per floor
Training with Joe
  • stair stepper - 8 mins - 15 floors - 30 steps per floor
  • hand bike - 10 mins level 8
  • TG Ab crunch - 40, 30, 20, 10 - ultimately we did 50 upper abs, 50 lower abs. OMG
  • alternating with 45 sec. planks split up into 3 15 sec. planks
  • treadmill - 20 mins - incline 5, speed 3, as I was walking I did 100 sets of 5 lb. curls into overhead lifts. Oh, my aching arms






2 comments:

  1. Your dinner does look exotic, how did it taste? I am proud of you for trying so many new things! (Actually, it is me, Kim...not sure why Riley's name is popping up.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim!!! Yeah, some of the food looks exotic, but it really isn't. Dinner was just black barley, which was crunchy & nutty tasting. The beef just tasted like beef and the mushroom ragout was just a variety of mushrooms. This dinner wasn't very flavorful. My favorite dinners are when they have spicy flavors on them like the corn saute. Now that was DELICIOUS! The BEST thing about the diet so far is that I'm REALLY learning portions and what is anti-inflammatory foods. Also the exercise is heavenly. I'm becoming addicted to that. We HAVE TO GET TOGETHER this summer. No matter what. Check your schedule for August. We are going to Breckenridge, CO June 18-25 and then Emily & Tyler start Northwestern until July 16th and then we leave for San Diego on July 17th and come home on the 25th. So anytime after the 25th of July we will be home. We'll also be home the first few weeks of June. At least until June 17th. Our kids get out of school on June 4th this year. We didn't use any snow days. (Hoorah)

    ReplyDelete