19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 30


OMG - It's been a month!  I can't believe it.  I feel SO GOOD about everything that I am doing and accomplishing!  It's such a beautiful spring day out today.  I took Luffy for a mile long walk when I got home from working out today.  I LOVE it!!  My windows are open, my landscaper is coming to give me a quote on a backyard patio, I am just loving life right now.


Training with Joe

  • Today we did a rotation thing again.  This time it was smaller reps, but higher weight.
  • Romanin Dead Lifts - 95lbs. - Yes, I said 95 lbs. 5 SLOW reps alternating with:
  • Bench Press Dumb Bells - 25lbs and Yes I did say 25lbs. PHEW!  5 SLOW  - So we did this rotation 5x  and then went onto the next rotation
  • Assisted Lunges - 5 x  each side rotating with
  • Barbell Overhead Presses - 5x - 20 lbs - SLOW - We did this rotation 5x
  • Yellow Cable Rotator Cuff Exercises, X's, 90 degrees & out, 90 degree & up - 25x each
Cardio

  • 35 mins Cybex Arc Trainer - I started out for the 1st 5 mins at 5 incline and 30 resistance.  Then every 4 minutes I would raise the incline to 10 and resistance to 80 and lean over to work the butt for 2 mins.  After that I trained at 45 resistance and kept rotating the 10-80 every 4 mins.
  • 10 mins - stairmaster - 21 floors - 34 steps per floor
  • 5 mins - Wave machine - I didn't like this machine so I won't do it again.
  • 10 mins bike - 2.3 miles Level 11
Food

Breakfast - 7:00am
Cinnamon Apple Old Fashioned Oatmeal
Lunch - 2:00pm
Thyme Infused Chicken Salad with Arugula, Orange Segments, Strawberry, & Blueberry Vinaigrette
Dinner - 7:00pm
Grilled Chicken Breast with Lemon, Pepper, Garlic Sauce with Parsnip & Pear Puree and Green Beans with Walnuts & Garlic
Snack - 3:00pm
Whole Wheat Cucumber, Chive,Mayonnaise & Cheese Tea Sandwich
Dessert - 11:00am
Cherry Vanilla Cheese Cake







No comments:

Post a Comment