19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 11

It's been quite a day. My youngest, Grace, has been SO SICK today. My heart just goes out to her. She woke up at 5:15am with double pink eye, fever, cough, congested. Just the works. Now this afternoon she has been screaming for about an hour with ear pain. THANK GOODNESS Jeremy is here because I can't handle that kind of crying. It's so unusual for her to carry on like that, but Jeremy said he used to get severe ear infections and the pain is unbearable. Poor baby girl!

I woke up this morning at 5. Why, I don't know. This is my day I can sleep in, but when Grace came down, I felt ok about waking up so early. So I made a good breakfast for Emily & Tyler and then I ate mine with them around 7am. I had a fruit salad with watermelon, blackberry, apple, orange, red grapes & coconut ricotta cheese. Refreshing! Then I went to the gym around 8:15. I had a GREAT workout. This is what I did:
WORKOUT
  • Lifetime Elliptical 20 mins - 1.4 miles - interval HR training
  • Cybex 10 mins
  • Stair Climber - 10 mins STRAIGHT - 16 floors - I was SO PROUD of myself for this. The longest I was able to stay on before was 3.23 mins. WOO HOO FOR ME!!! Then I got back on and did another 5 mins. - 8 floors
  • I's & Y's - 3 sets of 20 - 5lbs. These are hard for me to do, but I did them all. I need to really strengthen my shoulders
  • Lifetime Fitness Shoulder Press - 4 sets - 15 - 10lbs. OW
  • Nautilus Abs - 25 - 65lbs - I had some serious involuntary spasms happen at 24 & 25
  • Precor Incline Press - 4set - 15 - 10lbs. OW
  • Techno Gym Total Abs - Crunches - 3 sets of 25 - 1st set 55lbs, 2nd & 3rd sets 65 lbs.
  • 1 hour Yoga
This was the first time EVER that I took a yoga lesson. It was interesting. I was able to do everything except stand on one foot. I think I would have enjoyed it more if my shoulders didn't hurt so bad while doing it. The only good thing with yoga is that my legs are super flexible, making the poses easier. I will be taking this class every Thursday.

I ate my snack on my way home at 11:45. It was a delicious Peach Muffin. Then I ate my lunch at 1:00 and it was Mushroom Pizza - Yes, I said PIZZA. My MOST favorite food in the world, PIZZA!!! And let me tell you, HEAVENLY!!! I had my snack at 3:00 an it was a sliced asian pear with ricotta cheese and honey roasted cashews. I'm amazed at how often they serve ricotta cheese. I LOVE IT!!! For dinner I had lean turkey meatballs with thai ginger chili sauce (nummy) with chipotle spiced whipped sweet potato & grilled asparagus. I ate that at 5:30. I think I'm getting pink eye from Grace so I am putting drops in my eyes and going to bed early. I have team weightloss tomorrow and so I need to be up at 5. Goodnight!





No comments:

Post a Comment