19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 14

I made it. Two weeks down! Two more weeks to form a habit. :) Today is my recovery day. Thank goodness! I needed it. I went and had my metabolic test to determine my calorie point and my cardio point. So they weighed me in a day early. 293 - 4 lb. weight loss. Good, but I thought it would be more. I was hoping for 5. So in my calorie point it said I need 1783 calories to "sustain bodily function". The program recommends I eat 1850-1950 to lose weight. I only eat 1200 calories right now, so I'm not sure what that means. Is my body storing fat to live off of? Who knows? I don't understand the whole number game when it comes to weightloss. All I know is 3500 calories burned equals a 1 lb loss. So it will be interesting to see if they change my program or not. Who knows. I'm just happy that my tests are done and I can go full force from here. I didn't eat breakfast until 12:00 today because of the testing. I ate a snack with my lunch at 2:00 and then I just had my last snack at 4:00 and I will eat dinner at 6. I'm making it work. Short posting today. Sorry, too much to do. Talk with you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment