19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 33

All I can say is what a day.  I didn't get much sleep last night.  4 hours and I woke up every 20 mins in those 4 hours so needless to say I was exhausted when I got up.  I had a few issues this morning with trying to help my mom find something and so I didn't make it to team weightloss this morning.  I did get to the gym at 7 and was able to get 30 mins of cardio in before I met with Joe.


Training with Joe

  • I'm just going to put all my cardio here today.  We JUST did cardio.  Joe knew I didn't sleep last night and so he didn't want to push me with lifting today.
  • 30 mins cybex
  • 20 mins bike
  • 15 mins arm bike
  • 25 mins treadmill
Of course I spent time in the steam room today.  I am so amazed these last few days when I work out all my clothes are wet from sweating.  That's never happened to me before and I love it!

My butt is hurting so bad right now.  I've been doing that cybex everyday this week and all I can say is OW!!! 

I feel great about everything that is happening to me right now.  I am loving my life and living in the moment.  Thank you for this opportunity!

Food

Breakfast - 5:00am
Creamy Banana Oatmeal with Fresh Strawberries & Toasted Almonds
Lunch - 1:00pm
Grilled Turkey Burger on Whole Wheat Bun with Lettuce Tomato & Dijonaise
Dinner - 7:00pm
Cajun Rubbed Grilled Skirt Steak with Tri-Color Couscous and Sweet Baby Peas
Snack - 9:30am
Peanut Butter Chip Muffin
Dessert - 3:00pm
Sauteed Pineapple with Key Lime Yogurt Topped with Toasted Coconut Flakes









2 comments:

  1. Your progress pics look great! It looks like you've lost more than 17 pounds and I know that's because you're toning your muscles too. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete