19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 162 - CREATE YOUR VISION

Words of Inspiration
"Get a clear picture in your mind of something that you would like to see happen in your life: a job opportunity, a new love, quitting an addictive behavior, or whatever.  Keep your inner focus in this picture, and extend love outwardly with this picture in mind.  The results will be worth your effort."  ~Dyer~
I read that this morning and it reminded me of my VISION.  The VISION I have for myself and my family. I have a vision in my head of how I will look when I reach my perfect size for me.  I have a vision of the things I want to do in my life.  Of all that I want to accomplish in life.  In fact I have created a VISION BOARD to help me remember those things that I want to accomplish in my life.  What is on my VISION BOARD?  I have picture of healthy, fit women.  I have pictures of exercise equipment, of healthy foods.  I have pictures of all the places I want to travel.  I have pictures of the "things" in life that I will own one day.  I have pictures of my goals for my life.  It's a very positive and motivating thing for me to look at each day.  For me, it's helps me to be able to visually see these things before my eyes and KNOW that one day soon I will have everything on that board.  Much love to you all this day.  May you create a vision for yourself and really SEE yourself in that vision.  


Positive Affirmation
I am the creator of my own world!


Training with Joe

  • SICK, SICK, SICK today.  No training this morning.  I will ride my SPIN bike here later if I can overcome this illness.  I think my body is going through a cleansing again.  I had a headache all night and I'm feeling very puky right now.  So I'll see how I do with all the food today. :)

Food
Breakfast
Cinnamon Apple Old Fashioned Oatmeal
Lunch
Sloppy Joe Sub on Whole Wheat Bun with Crunchy Asparagus & Fresh Marinara Sauce
Dinner
Grilled Jumbo Shrimp with Lemon, Pepper, Garlic Sauce with Roasted Sweet Potato and Green Beans with Walnuts & Garlic
Snack
Whole Wheat Cucumber, Chive,Mayonnaise & Cheese Tea Sandwich
Dessert
Cherry Vanilla Cheese Cake









No comments:

Post a Comment