19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 178 & 179

Words of Inspiration

"KNOW that you are NOT your name, your occupation, or your Social Security number. You are ETERNALLY LIGHT AND DIVINE, regardless of what you have done or have failed to do, regardless of what family you lived in or what you may have been labeled. In the God intelligence, you are holy, and you have a purpose for being here!" ~DYER~


I read that this morning and it brought such PEACE and JOY to my life. I feel like I'm just on the cloud floating downstream and SEEING my surrounding and SEEING the LOVE and the LIGHT that is in this world. I am SO ETERNALLY BLESSED by everything around me. Especially my beautiful children, family, friends, loved ones! What a blessing it is to be ALIVE right now in this day and age. Much love to you all!

Positive Affirmation
I am a blessed!

Training with Joe
  • It's the weekend, my time off!
Food
I'm eating on my own on the weekends.  I feel really good about my food choices.  They are mainly healthy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment