19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 167 - CHANGE IS COMING

CHANGE IS COMING!!!  I feel something so big on the horizon for me.  As I spent my time in the steam room today I just felt like I am on this great river rapid that is moving at the speed of light and everything in my life is changing for the good.  I am LIVING MY DREAM!!!  I am DREAMING BIG!!!!  All my dreams are coming true.  My life is changing.  I am forever blessed with JOY and PEACE in my spirit.  I LOVE MYSELF!!!  I welcome the change into my life.  I am opening the doors and saying please come in.  I am in this state of ALLOWING!!!  I am ALLOWING all good things to come my way.  I am ALLOWING for my fat to liquify and literally flow downstream and leave my body!  I am ALLOWING for abundance to come into my life.  I welcome it all!!!  


Words of Inspiration

 ‎"You cannot always control what goes on outside. But you can ALWAYS control what goes on INSIDE." ~Dyer~ Such a true statement. Do you find yourself always trying to control situations, circumstances, the way other people perceive you as, the "things" other people do? You must realize that is out of your control. The only thing you truly can control in your life is YOUR THOUGHTS and how you CHOOSE to THINK.


As you come to the realization that you cannot control anything but yourself, peace will begin to flow to you. You will start the journey downstream. You will get on that rapid and go for the ride of your life. You are the MOST POWERFUL, MOST BEAUTIFUL, MOST WORTHY Individual on this earth. YOU NEED TO REALIZE THIS FOR YOU!!! You are pure energy! You are loved. You are WORTHY!!! Remember, it takes only seconds to change a thought. It takes only seconds to change how you look at things. It takes only seconds to choose not to let things affect you. It takes only seconds to feel LOVE. It takes only seconds to realize your own self worth (which comes from only one thing - "thinking" that you are worthy). You CHOOSE the way you think, so take a few seconds today and choose to change your thoughts to positive ones. Much love to you this day!!!!

Positive Affirmation
I am pure energy.  I have the power to change my world.

Training with Joe
  • For every exercise we would rotate between two exercise and do 3 sets of 15 for each exercise today.
  • Dumbbell pullovers 20 lbs
  • Split Squats 10 lbs
  • Prone Leg Curls - 35 lbs
  • Leaning Lateral Raise  - 7.5 lbs
  • Close Grip Standing bicep curls - 35 lbs
  • Dumbbell Bench Press with rotation - 15 lbs.
Food - Back to The Fresh Diet - BLESSINGS!!!
Breakfast
Honey Roasted Granola with Fresh Diced Pineapple & Passion Fruit Yogurt
Lunch
Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup with Black Bean, Corn, Bell Pepper, and Tomato.
Dinner
Szechuan Style Chicken Stir-Fry With Bamboo Shoots & Shredded Carrots with Fall Vegetable Saute and Roasted Green Asparagus
Snack
Blueberry Cheese Cake
Dessert
Buffalo Style Chicken Strips with Roasted Pearl Onion












No comments:

Post a Comment