19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 187 - 4 weeks to go

Words of Inspiration
"Inspiration comes forth from within. It's what the light burning within you is about, as opposed to motivation, which is doing it because if you don't do it, there will be negative repercussions. Motivation is making myself do something that I don't really want to do. Inspiration is having the clear picture of what I am wanting -- and letting Universal forces come into play to get the outcome."


This just sang to my soul as I read it and I HAD to share it.  I am constantly thinking to myself, "I am so grateful for the inspiration that is coming to me today."  Literally every single day, I say that mantra to myself.  Then I read this quote today and I just want to shout HOORAY, you're on the right path.  You are figuring this out.  You are doing what you have been brought here to do.  You are going in the right direction.  You are living downstream.  You are living in the now.  I am doing it!  I UNDERSTAND!!!  I'm so blessed.  I'm so grateful.  I am following my heart.  I am living my dream.  I am loving myself.  I am doing everything my heart tells me to do.  I am listening to my spirit.  I am listening to the inspiration that is constantly flowing to me.  I am blessed to hear it.  I am blessed to know when it comes.  I am blessed to feel this constant flow of joy and peace and goodness all around me.  YES, I AM BEING INSPIRED EVERYDAY!!!!  I'm blessed to have each of you in my life.  I hope as you read this message, you will be inspired.  You will FEEL my love for you.  You will gain inspiration that you are seeking.  Ask for inspiration, and it will be given to you.  Then act on that inspiration accordingly.  You will find miracles happen in your life.  Much love to you all on this gorgeous Fall day.  I just came back from a long walk outside.  I soaked up the sun and enjoyed the nature of this earth.  We are blessed to have such an incredible earth that gives us energy and power beyond words.  I pray you will continually be inspired!!!


Positive Affirmation
I am INSPIRED!!!


Training with Joe

  • For today I did 3 sets of 10-15 per exercise rotating between 2 exercises
  • Weighted Back Squat - 45 lbs
  • Cable Row to Neck -30 lbs - So for this you bring you start off sitting and then bring your body down almost parallel and then do the row - HOLY ABS
  • Dumb Bell Flys - on my back - 20 lbs
  • Leg Lowering - So for this you lay on the floor propped up on your elbows then bring your legs up to a V position and then crunch them into yourself - HOLY ABS   
  • Side Sit Up - You do this on the back extension machine - both sides
  • Dumb Bell Squat - 30 lbs
  • Back Extension
  • L- Lateral Raise - 7.5 lb
Food
Breakfast
Old Fashioned Oatmeal with Apricot & Toasted Pecans
Lunch
Classic Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken, Turkey Pastrami, Tomato, Cucumber, Romaine Lettuce & Ranch Dressing
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Roasted Tomato Alfredo Sauce with Herbed Barley Pilaf and Steamed Broccolini
Snack
Sugar-Free Boston Cream Pie
Dessert
Pink Poached Pear Filled with Creamy Ricotta Cheese & Honey Roasted Walnuts







1 comment:

  1. Congratulations this is an amazing journey. I think I have the same meals coming this week or darned near ... can't wait try them, so far everything has been great. Good luck on your new business

    ReplyDelete