19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 164 & 165

What a wonderful weekend I had.  On Saturday I spent the day with my family attending Tyler's football game.  It was a nail biter.  Literally came down to the last 30 seconds and WE WON!!!  20-19.  Such a GOOD game.  Then afterwards we were blessed to be able to go to a football party and enjoy the football families.  What a great group of kids on Tyler's team this year.  Such a blessing!

On Sunday, I had a BUSY day at home.  Lots of cleaning, lots of decorating.  TONS OF FUN!!!  I'm being serious when I say that.  I LOVE to decorate for the holidays and so I took down all my Americana decor and put up Halloween.  Yes, I did say Halloween! :):):)  I'll post pictures this week.  One of my dear friends, Cori came over on Sunday and we had such a heartfelt talk with each other.  It was a blessing!  All in all and A+ weekend!!!

Words of Inspiration

“I am deserving. I deserve ALL GOOD Not some, not a little bit, but ALL GOOD. I now move past all negative, restricting thoughts. I release and let go of the limitations of my parents. I love them, and I go beyond them. I am not their negative opinions, nor their limiting beliefs. I am not bound by any of the fears or prejudices of the current society I live in."


 
I no longer identify with limitation of any kind.”

“In my mind, I have total freedom. I now move into a new space of consciousness, where I am willing to see myself differently. I am willing to create new thoughts about myself and about my
 life. My new thinking becomes new experiences.

I now know and affirm that I am at one with the Prospering Power of the Universe. As such, I now prosper in a number of ways. The totality of possibilities lies before me. I deserve life, a good life. I deserve good health. I deserve to live comfortably and to prosper. I deserve joy and happiness. I deserve freedom to be all that I can be. I deserve more than that. I deserve all good.

The Universe is more than willing to manifest my new beliefs. And I accept this abundant life with JOY, PLEASURE , and GRATITUDE. For I AM DESERVING. I ACCEPT IT; I KNOW IT TO BE TRUE.” ~Louise Hay~

I had to share that entire quote this morning. I read that and just wanted to shout for joy. As Louise uses the word deserving, for me I replace the word deserve and use WORTHY. Why? Because those are the issues in my life and in my spirit that I have been facing, my own worthiness. Yes, deserve works too. It’s all the same message. It just resonates within me as truth. I am so blessed in my life to really KNOW these things in which Louise Hay is speaking of. I FEEL it! It is pure JOY and LOVE in my LIFE. Much LOVE TO YOU ALL this Holiday Weekend!!!

Positive Affirmation
I am FREE to think, choose and act how I choose to.

Training with Joe
  • No Training over the weekend, although I must say with my taking down and putting up holiday decor I went up and down our stairs over 100 times with heavy rubbermaids. :)
Food

  • I did not choose to eat The Fresh Diet this weekend.  Instead I just made healthy choices for myself.  I knew it was going to be a hectic weekend and I decided to JUST BE this holiday weekend and I did just that!

No comments:

Post a Comment