19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 166 - Happy Labor Day

I had a wonderful Labor Day.  We spent the day with our friends Keith, Deb & their son Cole.  It's so lovely to be with friends who you know and literally JUST BE.  You don't have to pretend, you don't have to worry about  saying the right thing or making the right food, you can JUST BE.  That's how Monday was.  It was perfect!  We had a lovely BBQ, watched a movie (that I fell asleep in since I woke up at 4:30am to go and exercise). Played with the kids.  Just created eternal memories.  HEAVEN!!!


Words of Inspiration

“Remember that what you think about expands. Since you have the POWER to make your inner world work for you or against you, use it to CREATE THE IMAGES OF BLISS that you want to occur in your material world. Eventually, that inner bliss will be the blueprint that you consult as the architect of your everyday life.” ~Dyer~


Once again, incredible quote from Dr. Dyer. Energy Flows Where Attention Goes! I have found as I continue to create the images of my perfect life and create the vision of not only my life, but exactly how I want to live my life. What I want to do, the people I want to associate with, the activities I want to enjoy daily, monthly yearly, the foods I want to eat, the body I want to have, the lifestyle I want to lead, every little detail I create. It is my choice! It is my own creation. The FEELINGS I FEEL as I imagine this life and what it will be like is undeniable. It is pure bliss. It is pure joy! It is pure unconditional love. It is PEACE!!! I am creating that life for myself. I am allowing myself to travel downstream. Right now I feel like I am traveling at the speed of light and it’s exhilarating to do so. Much love to you as you create the life you want to LIVE!!! Much love and peace to each of you this wonderful holiday.

Positive Affirmation
I create my own world!

Training with Joe
  • So today we started a new program.  Actually I went into the club this morning refreshed and renewed from being off for 4 days and Joe said he wanted to try a new program out on me for the next 12 weeks.  So of course I said OK!  I had an epiphany yesterday about Joe.  He is like an artist at work.  I am this big clump of clay that he is molding and shaping into his vision of how my body should look.  Quite frankly, I don't have a clear vision on how my body should look after I shed this excess fat and Joe does.  So in the end, I will be his masterpiece.  He is taking 5 hours a week and creating his masterpiece with me.  I can't wait to see what he creates. :)
  • This new program is called the Charles Poliquin - German Body Composition program.  He is doing the intermediate level with me for the next 12 weeks.  Hey, I can do anything for 12 weeks. :):):)  The only thing I know is we have cut all excess cardio out of my workout.  So instead of riding the SPIN bike for an extra hour a day, I am going to be going into the steam room for 3 seven minute sessions.  While in the steam room (my sanctuary) I go in with the intent of blessing my body, mind and spirit.  So each session I take one of the 3 elements and go through this entire healing process each day.  It's the BEST 21 minutes EVER!!!!  I'll share with you the things I think while in the steam room another day.  Too much to write about tonight.
  • Here is our workout for today:
  • Single Arm Cable Rows - 30 lbs - 3 sets of 12 rotating with
  • Lunges -  3 sets of 26
  • Single Leg Hamstring Curls - 30 lbs - 2 sets of 12 each leg rotating with
  • Incline Press - 22.5 lb dumbbells 3 sets of 12
  • Upright Row - 25 lbs rotating with 3 sets of 12
  • Leg Lowering - 3 sets of 12
  • Close Grip Bicep Preacher Curls - 35 lbs 3 sets of 12 rotating with
  • Rope Tricep Pull Downs - 30 lbs. 3 sets of 12
  • Squat Rotations - 12.5 lbs. 3 sets of 12
Food
We had a BBQ!

No comments:

Post a Comment