19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 161 - THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!!

Today is September 1st and for me it's my FINAL COUNTDOWN.  I turn 40 in 55 days.  I have a goal in my head about the weight I want to be in 55 days.  So I have decided that I am not going to step on a scale until my birthday.  For me the scale is nothing more than a mind game.  It always play tricks with my head when I don't see the number I want to see.  So I am staying off of it for the next 55 days.  


I was able to spend time this morning in my sanctuary (STEAM ROOM).  I ended up doing 5 sessions - 7 minutes each time.  So why do I call it my sanctuary???  Well it is a place where I can go and JUST BE.  It's a place where I can commune with God. Where I can commune with my Spirit.  Where I can commune with myself and JUST BE.  So for example, today each 7 minutes I would go into the steam room with an intent in my heart.  Here is a sample of my intentions for today (the thoughts I was thinking while I was in the room):
Session 1 & 2 - I am grateful for my body.  I am grateful for my legs and for the strength they have in them.  I am grateful for my feet and for all these years they have withstood my weight and carried my around with no effort.  I am grateful for my arms that they give me the ability to move and do write and to function.  I am grateful for my stomach for blessing me with the energy I need.  I'm grateful for my kidneys and my liver for cleansing my blood and keeping me healthy.  I am grateful for the fat that is within my body and for all the many years you have been there, I now release you and ALLOW you to liquefy and leave my body. I am grateful for my brain, for the thoughts that I get, may they remain pure and holy and inspired.  I am grateful for my heart for the power within it to maintain my life.  I am grateful for my Instincts and for all the amazing knowledge I have.  And so on and so on...  Session 3 - today was all about gratitude for the things in my life.  For example: I am grateful for The Fresh Diet and for the amazing FRESH FOOD I have to eat each day.  May they be blessed for their goodness that they are doing for me.  I am grateful for Lifetime Fitness and for the opportunity I have to come here and exercise and use this steam room, may the be blessed for the goodness they are giving me.  And so on and so on...  Session 4 & 5- I am grateful for my family and friends in my life.  I am grateful for my beautiful daughter Emily and for the amazing wealth of knowledge that she has been blessed with.  May she continue to strive to do her best in school and gain the knowledge that she so desires.  I am grateful for my wonderful son Tyler and all that he does to bring a smile to my face each day.  May he be blessed to be happy all the days of his life.  I am grateful for my lovely daughter Grace and for the ways she expressed herself each and everyday.  May she continue to be unique and loving in all that she does.  And I literally go through those people in my life that I am thinking about at that moment and give gratitude for them and bless them for those things I  think they need.  When I come out I am so filled with love and joy it just spills out of me.  So if you don't have a sanctuary to go to each day, then create one.  It might be your shower.  It might be your bed right before you go to sleep.  It might be in the car when you drive.  Wherever it might be, take the time for yourself to express your love and your gratitude for those things in your life that are important to you!!!



Words of Inspiration
"REMIND YOURSELF that every negative thought you have about another is something YOU are thinking about YOURSELF!  REPLACE these negative thoughts with POSITIVE ONES, and your SELF-ESTEEM and SELF-WORTH will GROW accordingly."  ~Dyer~  
So for example, you have a spouse or a partner that you can't understand why he/she is acting and behaving like they are.  Why can't they change.  If only they would do this or be like that, then I will be happy.  If only they could be like so and so and do this or do that.  If only!!!  You need to realize these are negative thoughts and fears that you have about yourself.  It has nothing to do with the other person.  You need to change for you.  As you transform your life into a positive being and as you heal your spirit and realize your own self worth and REALLY begin to love yourself, you will find that your spouse, your partner, your friend will come into the vibrational alignment you are seeking.  As you think positive thoughts and come to have a vision of how you want to live your life and how you want to create your world, things will change.  They will change as you change.  You are a DIVINE SPIRITUAL BEING.  You are LOVED!!!!  You are NOT ALONE!!!  You are WORTHY OF ALL GOOD THINGS!!!  Much love to you this day!  May you continue on your journey of transformation and feel peace in your soul!!!


Positive Affirmation
I choose to create the world I live in!!!


Training with Joe

  • 15 min Arc Trainer
  • Wide Lat Pulldowns - 60 lbs. 12 x's for 3 sets rotating with:
  • Leg Press - 280 lbs - 12 x's for 3 sets
  • Incline Press - Neutral Position - 20 lb. dumbbells - 3 sets of 12 rotating with
  • Lying Hamstring Curls - 30 lbs - 3 sets of 12
  • High Pulls - 25 lbs - 3 sets of 12 rotating with
  • Incline Reverse Crunches - 3 sets of 12
  • Roll Out
  • I spent time in my sanctuary this morning. - I did  5 - 7 min sessions in the steam room.  HEAVENLY!!!!!!!



Food

Breakfast
Toasted Granola with Diced Pears & Honey Almond Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Asian Flank Steak on Whole Wheat Roll with Szechwan Style Slaw and Peanut Sauce.
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Orange Tea Leaf Sauce with Whole Wheat Fettuccine Pasta and Steamed Asparagus
Snack
Mini Veggie Egg Rolls with Peanut Sauce
Dessert - Heavenly Bliss~
Sugar-Free Butterscotch Pecan Brownie









No comments:

Post a Comment