19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 183 - YOU ARE WORTHY OF ALL GOOD THINGS

Words of Inspiration
"Worthiness, in very simple terms, means I have found a way to let the Energy reach me, the Energy that is natural, reach me. Worthiness, or unworthiness, is something that is pronounced upon you by you. You are the only one that can deem yourself worthy or unworthy. You are the only one who can love yourself into a state of allowing, or hate yourself in a state of disallowing. There is not something wrong with you, nor is there something wrong with one who is not loving you. You are all just, in the moment, practicing the art of not allowing, or the art of resisting" ~Abraham-Hicks~


YES, YES, YES!!!  I AM WORTHY!!!  I believe this is the MOST IMPORTANT concept for ANYONE to understand.  The fact that you are worthy of all good things in this life.  YOU ARE!!!  You are a DIVINE person who has been born to this incredible earth with so many opportunities placed before you, if you would only LOOK and SEE and FEEL your own self worth!!!  YOU ARE WORTHY!!!  YOU ARE DIVINE!!!  YOU ARE LOVED!!!  Realize it!  KNOW IT!!  There is so much out there for you if you could only get into alignment with yourself.  Love yourself.  Choose to be happy.  Choose to FEEL WORTHY.  Choose to FEEL LOVED.  CHOOSE TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE A DIVINE SPIRITUAL BEING.  You are blessed.  Tell yourself over and over again out loud, I AM WORTHY!!!  Much love to you this day!!!


Positive Affirmation
I AM WORTHY, I AM WORTHY, I AM WORTHY!!!!!!!!!


Training with Joe

  • Day 1 repeated
  • For today we did 2 sets of 10-15 per exercise rotating between 2 exercises
  • Weighted Back Squat - 45 lbs
  • Cable Row to Neck -30 lbs - So for this you bring you start off sitting and then bring your body down almost parallel and then do the row - HOLY ABS
  • Dumb Bell Flys - on my back - 20 lbs
  • Leg Lowering - So for this you lay on the floor propped up on your elbows then bring your legs up to a V position and then crunch them into yourself - HOLY ABS   
  • Side Sit Up - You do this on the back extension machine - both sides
  • Dumb Bell Squat - 30 lbs
  • Back Extension
  • L- Lateral Raise - 7.5 lbs 
Food
Breakfast
Honey Roasted Granola with Fresh Berries & Cherry Yogurt
Lunch
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on Whole Bun with Sauteed Mushrooms
Dinner
Home Style Crab Cake with Southwestern Corn Saute and Brown Rice with Pecans & Scallions
Snack
Buffalo Style Chicken Strips with Roasted Pearl Onion
Dessert
Mixed Fresh Berries with Creamy Ricotta Cheese Dip.










2 comments:

  1. can I just say how excited I am to see you! I'm excited to see how you look now. These pictures just 'feel' old. Like you have already changes so much since taking them. YAY!! Love to see the journey. Seriously, look at your beginning picture Donna. Do you know that woman? COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! You are creating the best version of you EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sara!!! You are my BEST FRIEND on this earth! I don't know how I could ever begin to thank you for all that you do to love me, to support me, to make me feel loved and worthy! You are incredible and I can't wait to turn 40 with you here!!!!

    ReplyDelete