19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 185 & Day 186

Words of Inspiration
"Action that is inspired from aligned thought is joyful action. Action that is offered from a place of contradicted thought is hard work that is not satisfying and does not yield good results. When you really feel like jumping into action, that is a clear sign that your vibration is pure and you are not offering contradicting thoughts to your own desire. When you are having a hard time making yourself do something, or when the action you offer does not produce the results you are seeking, it is always because you are offering thoughts in opposition to your desire." ~Abraham Hicks~


I have experienced this first hand, almost daily now.  I really look for inspiration in all that I do.  Every morning I wake up and ask for inspiration and I really follow my heart in all I do during the day and my days are literally filled with pure joy most of my days.  I am just HAPPY and filled with JOY all the time.  It's the most marvelous way to live life.  I know if I'm doing something and I feel joy and I feel happiness, then I'm in the FLOW of my life, moving downstream, but if I'm doing something and it makes me feel bad or feel like I shouldn't be doing this then I'm in a bad current desperately trying to paddle upstream.  So I choose the easy way, I choose to paddle downstream and let the river of life carry be downstream into pure joy and pure happiness.  Much love to you all on this amazing Fall day.  It's a FOOTBALL day for our family.  I hope you enjoy your family today and create eternal memories with them or with yourself!!!  Much love to you all!


Positive Affirmation
I follow my heart, for my heart only knows truth!


Training with Joe

  • It's the WEEKEND - no training!
Food
Again, it's the WEEKEND - Healthy, Fresh choices ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment