19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 177 - Energy Flows Where Attention Goes

Words of Inspiration
Remember that ENERGY FLOWS WHERE ATTENTION GOES.  This is true in EVERY SITUATION, good or bad.


"Now this Energy Flow will buy you things money won't.
It will buy you wellness
It will buy you exhilaration
It will bring you good experiences
It will bring you relationships
It will bring you fulfillment
It will bring you money, too

It is a Source through which all things and from which all things come.

Pure positive Energy and it streams forth in abundance.
And you've got a Gold Card to this account.

The only thing you have to do to access this account with an endless balance is 2 things.

You have to identify an object of attention to which you will flow it. In other words, if you don't use it, it won't come to you. So you have to continually open avenues to which you will flow it by identifying, "I want this, I want this, I want this, I want this".

..And you have to FEEL GOOD when you identify the outlet. As you open that avenue, as you identify that object of attention and you FEEL the positive Energy flowing toward it - now the Energy is flowing...

And we promise you, doors will open that will bring you that. Sometimes the door will be a monetary door, sometimes it will not be. But that does not matter.

Once you've identified it and found the feeling place, it must come to you. It defies the Law of Attraction for it not to come." ~Abraham-Hicks~


So I have found that this is TRUE in EVERY SINGLE thing I do in my life.  Whatever I give my energy to, good or bad, I bless it with ENERGY!  It typically for me though is always good.  I am moving downstream on this white water rapid right now at such a fast pace and I am enjoying the thrill that each new day brings me.  There is so much that is happening in my life right now for the good.  I just walk around and SMILE all day long.  What a blessing it is to be alive and to have pure joy in my life.  Much love to you all!


Positive Affirmation
I am FILLED WITH ENERGY!!!


Training with Joe

  • SPIN 1 hour - that's it - my cardio day
Food - Sorry no pics
Breakfast
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Waffles with Fresh Mango & Mandarin Orange Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Salad with Grape Tomato, Romaine Lettuce, Whole Wheat Croutons & Sun Dried Tomato with Caesar Dressing.
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Chili Pineapple Sauce with Spanish Style Brown Rice and Smoky Maple Baked Beans.
Snack
Strawberry Banana Cheese Cake
Dessert
Maple Baked Pear Filled with Mascrapone Cheese and Crusted with Crunchy Oats.


No comments:

Post a Comment