19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 182

Words of Inspiration
"I'm going to be happy. I'm going to skip. I'm going to be glad. I'm going to smile a lot. I'm going to be easy. I'm going to count my blessings. I'm going to look for reasons to feel good. I'm going to dig up positive things from the past. I'm going to look for positive things where I stand. I'm going to look for positive things in the future. It is my natural state to be a happy person. It's natural for me to love and to laugh. This is what is most natural for me. I am a happy person!"
- Abraham-Hicks



Didn't that make you HAPPY just reading that!  SMILE!!!  CHOOSE to be happy.  It's a much better choice than choosing any other alternative.  I AM HAPPY!  I AM ALWAYS HAPPY!  I CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY!  You see, don't you feel better now!  Much love to you all on this BEAUTIFUL Fall Day.  The leaves are just starting to change to the most incredible reds and oranges.  The smell of fall is in the air.  It cool and crisp in the mornings here.  The birds are singing.  My kids all went to school HAPPY.  I'm going to have a VERY PRODUCTIVE day today.  I am blessed. I'm going to be 40 soon.  My house is clean.  I love my house.  I'm going to take a walk outside in this beautiful world today.  I AM HAPPY!!!!  Much love to you all!!!


Positive Affirmation
I AM HAPPY with myself!


Training with Joe

  • Today was INTENSE to say the least - So this was day 2 of my current workout.  I am doing this Charles Poliquin program for the next 12 weeks.  I am now in week 3.  So for week 3 I do 2 - 3 sets of each set of exercises.  Week 4 I do 3 sets and attempt to go up in weight by the 3rd set.  Week 5 I do 4 sets of each exercise and attempt to go up in weight.  I am currently doing 12-15 reps per exercise.  Rotating between day 1 and day 2, 4 days a week and doing an hour of cardio 1 day a week.
  • Dumb Bell Step Ups - 12.5 lbs - 10 each side
  • Pullover - This is where I lay on the bench and have my arms straight above me, locked elbows and then go down over my head with the dumb bell.
  • Chin Ups - I've never done these before and then are HARD. :)
  • Calf Raise Standing - 230 lbs
  • Romanian Dead Lift - 105 lbs
  • High Pulley Crunch - So this is where I kneel and face away from the cable and have the rope pulley pulled down to where I have my hands on either side of my ears and then I lean down and crunch down to the floor - 10 plates
  • Reverse Bicep Curl - 25 lbs
  • French Press - 25 lbs
Food - Sorry, having camera issues
Breakfast
Hawaiian Pineapple Stuffed Whole Wheat French Toast with Strawberries and Blueberry Cottage Cheese.
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Salad with Grape Tomato, Romaine Lettuce, Whole Wheat Croutons & Sun Dried Tomato with Caesar Dressing.
Dinner
Lean Turkey Meatballs with Fresh Marinara Sauce with Sun-Dried Tomato Couscous and Green Split Pea Puree
Snack
Chicken Skewer with Tequila Lime Glaze
Dessert
Apricot Cheese Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment