19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 171 - Much love to you all!!!!!!

Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder. 
~ Henry David Thoreau


Words of Inspiration
"If there is someone in your life whom you love, tell him or her how you feel, even if you are afraid to do so.  By taking action against your fear of intimacy, you invite your higher self, your loving presence, to replace your ego's nonloving fear tactics. " ~DYER~


I thought that was a very appropriate message for today.  Take the time to tell those individuals in your life that you love them, that you appreciate them, that you forgive them, that you look up to them.  Whatever is in your heart, take the time today to let it out.  Write a song, paint a picture, dance, just be!!!  LOVE YOURSELF.  Love your neighbors.  Heal your spirit, let go of the past, choose to be happy, choose peace in your life.  Much love to you all!  I want you to know that I love each of you so much.  My hope for you as you read this message today that you will FEEL my love for you, that you will know that there is always HOPE, that there is always a choice is all that you do.  Know that you are loved.  Know that you are worthy of all good things!  Just BE STILL AND KNOW!!!


Positive Affirmation
I am surrounded by love!


Training with Joe

  • It's the weekend!!!  My two days off - Hooray!!!
Food
So I have decided to eat on my own on the weekends from now on.  FOOD IS MY FRIEND.  I am making healthy choices in my life!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow-what an inspiring blog!!!!!Loves it!!!Just subscribed and absolutely look forward to reading posts regularly....Amazing!!

    ReplyDelete