19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 169 - I am Forgiven

I took the girls apple picking today with their friends, Myah, Morgan & Miranda.  It was the PERFECT day.  My son Tyler got injured at football last night so he stayed home with grandma today. 


Words of Inspiration
"Practice releasing the emotions of fear and guilt and replacing them with LOVE, FORGIVENESS, and KINDNESS.  If you are feeling guilty about your past conduct, remind yourself that you are inviting turmoil into your life.  Release the guilt by forgiving yourself and vowing to avoid that kind of conduct in the future." ~DYER~
I just recently went through this process of forgiving myself for all those negative thoughts and emotions I have experienced in my life.  I forgave myself for allowing myself to get up to 300 lbs.  I forgave myself for the thoughts and actions that were not in alignment with my true self.  I AM WORTHY.  I AM LOVED.  I AM FORGIVEN!  What a blessing it is to go through this healing process.  By doing this and by loving yourself and forgiving yourself you ALLOW the healing process to take place.  YOU HEAL YOURSELF.  YOU HEAL YOUR SPIRIT.  You are pure energy!  You have the power to do anything you choose in your life.  You have the power to DREAM and IMAGINE and so why not DREAM BIG, IMAGINE ALL GOOD THINGS COMING INTO YOUR LIFE.  FEEL the blessings pour over you.  Ask for guidance.  There are so many angels and guides out there to help you if you but ask.  You are WORTH EVERYTHING!!!!  Release the guilt, move on and allow healing to take place in your life!  Much love to you all this day!


Positive Affirmation
I AM FORGIVEN


Training with Joe

  • Arc Trainer - 15 mins warm up
  • So for the following exercises we did 3 sets of 15 with 1 minute rest inbetween sets.
  • Lying Hamstring Curls - 50 lbs
  • Flat Bench Dumbbell press - 25 lbs
  • Barbell Split Squat with rear foot elevated - 30 lbs
  • Dumbbell bent over row - 25 lbs
  • Decline Bench Sit Ups



Food

Breakfast
Coconut Cream & Walnut Oatmeal
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Wrap with Romaine Lettuce & Cucumber on a Sun-Dried Tomato Tortilla Wrap.
Dinner
Roasted Pork Meatballs with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto with Pesto Pearl Barley and Steamed Sugar Snaps
Snack
Whole Wheat Chicken Tortellini with Fresh Basil Pesto
Dessert
Coconut Chocolate Pudding







No comments:

Post a Comment