19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 176 - Day of Gratitude

Word of Inspiration
"Change the way you look at things and the things you look at will change." ~ Dyer~


So today I have chosen to create a Day of Gratitude for myself.  I am expressing Gratitude for everything this day.  I started off my day this morning going into the gym and exercising.  Then onto the steam room for my 3 sessions of gratitude.  Then onto the shower for another session of gratitude.  I am especially grateful for my PERFECT BODY today.  I would love to share with you my thoughts as I was in the steam room and as I showered this morning about my body.  This is something I do daily as I shower, not to this extent, but in various forms.  Today I expressed gratitude for many things about my body.  Here's a little bit about what I said to myself.


"I am grateful for my beautiful hair, it is perfect in every way.  I'm grateful that it shines and that it's soft and that I have an abundance of hair to love.  I am grateful for my brain, for the amazing intellect I have, for the ability to be blessed with so many thoughts, to be able to think clearly, to have such power and energy come from my brain.  I am grateful for my ear, that I hear to the best of my ability.  I am grateful that I can hear that still small voice within me telling me the paths I should take.  I am grateful for my mouth and my teeth, that they can chew my food and be strong and healthy.  I am grateful for my smile, that I can do this simple gesture and bring joy to so many.  I am grateful for my tongue and the ability to taste the amazing flavors that this world has to offer.  What a blessing that is.  I am grateful for my throat for the ability to swallow with ease.  I am grateful for my eyebrows and all that they to do protect my eyes from debris.  I am grateful for my beautiful eyes and for the ability to see peoples spirits.  To SEE the good in everyone I meet.  To see the magnitude of incredible colors that are every where I look.  I am grateful for my neck and for the ability I have to move it around and see this earth and the beauty in it.  I am grateful for my shoulders.  That they are free of pain.  That they are whole.  That they are strong and able to aid my arms to move.  I am grateful for my elbows and the ease of movement in them.  I am grateful for my arms and for all that they do to help me in my life.  I am grateful for their strength and their ability to help me get the job done.  I am grateful for my hands and for all that they do to aid me in my daily work.  I am grateful for their strength and their beauty.  I am grateful for my fingernails, for the strength in them and the ability they have to constantly renew themselves.  I am grateful for my chest and for the blessing I had to nourish my children through my own body.  I am grateful for my lungs and the ability to be able to breathe normally and constantly.  I am grateful for my heart and the undeniable ability for it to recognize truth and to bless me with intuition and strength.  I am grateful for every beat and the blood that it flows through my body to give me life.  I am grateful for the truths it shares with me everyday.  Because as you know, the heart can only speak truth, your head will lie to you, but your heart, your heart only speaks truth.  You might call it divine intuition.  I am grateful for my vital organs and all that they do to cleanse my body continuously and bless me with the proper nutrition and energy that I need in my life.  I am grateful for my back and my spine, for the strength it has to carry my frame and to let me stand tall.  I am grateful for my legs and the power and strength that is within them.  They are amazing and they carry me around day to day.  I am grateful for my feet, oh how I love my feet.  They have never let me down.  They have carried so much weight on them through the years and still managed to function properly.  How I love my feet.  I am grateful for all the excess fat that I have within my body.  I am grateful that it is continually being liquefied and that it is continually flowing out of my body.  It has served me well all these years and now I am ALLOWING it to be released and flow out of my body.  I am grateful for all that I am.  I AM WHERE I AM, I AM WHO I AM, I AM WHAT I AM and for that I am GRATEFUL."


May you continue to feel blessed in your life.  May you continue in feel gratitude for all that you are.  You are perfect in every way.  You are worthy of all good things in your life.  You are loved!!!  You are not alone!!!
I pray that you feel my love for each of you!


Do your best to FEEL a little better each day.  Work your way up the emotional guidance scale, as you do you will find that soon enough, you will FEEL JOY, and APPRECIATION, FREEDOM, EMPOWERMENT, LOVE, GRATITUDE, HAPPINESS all day every day!!!

I am going to post the Emotional Guidance Scale below.  See where you are on this scale.  Take the steps necessary to continue up the scale.  Show GRATITUDE for all that you and all that you are becoming.  As you do these exercise of gratitude, you will FEEL empowered.  You will FEEL the love that is out there for you.  You will FEEL worthy of all good things!  Much love to you this day!!!

The Abraham-Hicks Emotional Guidance Scale

Abraham-Hicks has come up with a series of emotions that will help you work from feeling bad to feeling better about what ever you are experiencing. If you find where you are emotionally on the scale, and then try and find thoughts that feel just a tad bit better about it. Small baby steps toward Joy.
This is the scale:



The Emotional Guidance Scale


1.Joy/Appreciation/Empowered/Freedom/Love
2.Passion
3.Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness
4.Positive Expectation/Belief
5.Optimism
6.Hopefulness
7.Contentment
8.Boredom
9.Pessimism
10.Frustration/Irritation/Impatience
11.Overwhelment
12.Disappointment
13.Doubt
14.Worry
15.Blame
16.Discouragement
17.Anger
18.Revenge
19.Hatred/Rage
20.Jealousy
21.Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness
22.Fear/Grief/Depression/Despair/Powerlessness
From the book “Ask and It is Given”, pg. 114


Positive Affirmation

I am blessed to have the PERFECT body and I LOVE IT!!!

Training with Joe
  • We did 3 sets of 12 for each exercise rotating between two exercises at a time.
  • Row - 60 lbs
  • Tricep pulldown - 40 lbs
  • Push Ups
  • Kettle Ball Swing - 25 lbs
  • Dumb Bell Chest Press - 22.5lbs
  • Overhead Bench Lat Pull Down with dumb bell - 22.5 lbs
  • Bicep Curl - Barbell - 30 lbs
  • Weighted Barbell Squats - 30 lbs
  • Full Crunch
  • Reverse Decline Crunch
Food
Breakfast - Sorry no picture!
Apricot & Cherry Oatmeal with Toasted Almonds
Lunch
Philly Cheese Steak Whole Wheat Wrap with Sauteed Mushrooms
Dinner
Lean Turkey Meatballs with Fresh Marinara Sauce with Southwestern Corn Saute and Wild Rice & Cranberry Pilaf
Snack
Sugar Free Cinnamon swirl Coffee Cake
Dessert
Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake






3 comments:

  1. Attitude is everything! Keep the faith, Baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratitude Rocks! Gratitude and appreciation open the gate to divine grace. Love that you are expressing gratitude for all of the amazing things your body can do each and everyday. Yes!

    ReplyDelete