19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 168

Words of Inspiration

“Begin to change the vocabulary you use to describe yourself and your expectations. Instead of saying, “Maybe,” “If I’m Lucky,” “Perhaps,” and “One never knows,” use words and phrases such as “Absolutely,” “Certainly,” and “I KNOW I CAN.” When you use words that reflect an absence of doubt, you will conduct your life in the same way. “ ~DYER~





I teach this to my children every single day. I have become very aware of my language and how I am articulating my thoughts and my words. When you make the shift to positive, pure language, everything around you makes that same shift. With my kids, I have taught them the POWER of the two BEST words ever revealed to man, I AM. When we drive in the car we often play the I AM game. And just go around the car and state I AM… For example, I AM smart. I AM a great reader. I AM a straight A student. I AM loving. I AM kind. I AM beautiful. I AM healthy. I AM fit. I AM the perfect size. I AM filled with inspiration. I AM pure energy. I AM filled with unconditional love. I AM WHAT I AM AND I AM PERFECT!!! Much love to you all this BEAUTIFUL summer day!!!





Positive Affirmation


I AM...............





Training with Joe


  • Cardio Day - OH JOY
  • 100 Jump Ropes
  • 30 Kettle Ball Swings - 25 lbs.
  • 30 Back Extensions
  • 10 Floors - Stairmaster
  • 150 Jump Ropes
  • 30 Kettle Ball Swings - 25 lbs.
  • 30 Back Extensions
  • 20Floors - Stairmaster
  • 200 Jump Ropes
  • 30 Kettle Ball Swings - 25 lbs.
  • 30 Back Extensions
  • 30 Floors - Stairmaster
  • 250 Jump Ropes
  • 30 Kettle Ball Swings - 25 lbs.
  • 30 Back Extensions
  • 40 Floors - Stairmaster
  • 300 Jump Ropes
  • 30 Kettle Ball Swings - 25 lbs.
  • 30 Back Extensions
  • 50 Floors - Stairmaster
Food
Breakfast
Fresh Fruit Salad with Pineapple, Strawberry, Orange, Watermelon, Blueberry & Blueberry Vanilla Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
California Style Wrap with Avocado, Baby Lettuce, Roasted Turkey, Monterey-Jack Cheese and Fresh Chunky Salsa.
Dinner
Chicken Breast & Basil Pesto Roulade with Sweet Baby Peas and Red Bell Pepper Orzo
Snack
Sweet Potato Chips with Fresh Guacamole Dip
Dessert
Peach Cheese Cake






No comments:

Post a Comment