19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 163 - Practice Generosity

Words of Inspiration

“Practice Generosity.  People who give willingly of their possessions and their money are not doing it because they “have it to give.”  They are coming from a special heart space that is attracted to serving and sharing.  WE CAN ALL GIVE SOMETHING in the service of others and in service of our HIGHER SELVES.”  ~Dyer~

I read that this morning and can testify that this practice will bring so much joy to you.  I have always lived like this.  In fact I have many friends that don’t understand why I do what I do.  I don’t EVER give to gain praise.  I ONLY GIVE to bring joy to others.  It brings so much peace to my soul when I see the joy on another’s face when I freely give of myself.  This does not have to be monetary at all.  This can be as simple as a SMILE.  I challenge you this weekend to serve someone freely without wanting anything in return.  Give someone a compliment.  Smile at a stranger.  Express LOVE to your partner.  Tell a joke.  Create eternal memories with your children. Remember it’s your choice!!!   JUST BE!!!  Much love to you all this holiday weekend.  May you all be safe in your travels and enjoy your celebrations!

Positive Affirmation

I am what I am and I give freely of myself everyday!
I am grateful that Well-Being is Eternally Flowing to me!!!

Training with Joe
  • I CHOSE not to go in today.  I was sick all day and night yesterday - no food, no water for over 14 hours.  So sick.  But as I was sick, I was able to recognize a self cleansing taht was taking place in my spirit as well as my body.  I let go of so many emotions yesterday.  I forgave myself for emotions and memories of the past.  I am loved.  I am worthy of all good things.  I am a beautiful women that has so much to offer this world.  I am blessed beyond measure my everyone and everything around me.  

  • I woke up this morning at 5:30 to go into the club and I just had NO ENERGY.  So I am taking today as an off day also and then I will workout tomorrow and Sunday to make up for it.  I need to listen to my body and do as it is telling me to do.  I accept that and I bless my body to gain the energy it needs as I nourish it this day.  When I have the energy I am hopeful to at least be able to SPIN tonight.  I will definitely be taking a walk outside today and enjoy this beautiful end of summer day.  How I LOVE the FRESHNESS of this chilly summer morning.  It's absolutely refreshing!!!  Bring on the FALL weather!!!  So excited!!!
Food
Breakfast
Cherry Vanilla Ricotta Cheese Crepes with Fresh Pineapple
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Salad with Grape Tomato, Romaine Lettuce, Whole Wheat Croutons & Sun Dried Tomato with Caesar Dressing.
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Spiced Pomegranate Sauce with Rosemary Carrot Mash and Whole Wheat Fusilli Pasta
Snack
Turkey & Green Salsa Quesadilla
Dessert
Raspberry Cheese Cake








No comments:

Post a Comment