19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 181

Words of Inspiration‎

"Begin to change the vocabulary you use to describe yourself and your expectations. Instead of saying, "Maybe," "If I'm lucky," "Perhaps," and "One never knows," use words and phrases such as "ABSOLUTELY," "CERTAINLY," and "I KNOW I CAN." When you use words that reflect an absence of doubt, you will conduct your life in the same way." ~DYER~


 
I read that today and I really listen to myself when I speak and make a conscious effort to speak in a positive manner. I would have to also include in my FAVORITE PHRASE of “I AM.” I believe “I AM” are probably THE MOST powerful words you can speak. Those words speak volumes to your spirit. I AM STRONG. I AM BEAUTIFUL. I AM PHYSICALLY FIT. I AM FULL OF JOY. I AM HAPPY. I AM FILLED WITH ENERGY. I AM SMART. I AM FABULOUS. I AM A GREAT PERSON. I AM A GREAT MOM. I AM CREATIVE. I AM HOPEFUL. I AM FILLED WITH PEACE. I AM A GREAT COOK. I AM AMAZING. I AM A GRATEFUL. I AM BLESSED. I AM FILLED WITH UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR EVERYONE I KNOW. I AM LOVED. I AM WORTHY OF ALL GOOD THINGS. I AM ……. Be at peace. Know that you are loved. Know that you are worthy of all good things. Know that you are not alone. I pray as you read this you will FEEL my love for each of you! Much love to you all!

Positive Affirmation
I AM WORTHY!  I AM LOVED!  I AM NOT ALONE!

Training with Joe
  • Cardio day so I did an hour on the SPIN bike
Food - Sorry no pics today.
Breakfast
Ricotta Cheese Crepes with Caramelized Bananas & Chocolate Sauce
Lunch
Greek Salad with Bulgarian Feta Cheese, Cucumber, Yellow & Green Tomato, Romaine Lettuce & Basil Vinaigrette
Dinner
Stuffed Chicken Asiago & Tarragon with Carrot & Rutabaga Mash and Roasted Bell Peppers
Snack
Mango Vanilla Pudding
Dessert
Apple Cinnamon Cheese Cake


No comments:

Post a Comment