19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 184 HARMONY

Words of Inspiration
"As you are feeling positive emotion - such as love, peace, happiness, joy, excitement, exhilaration ... it is your Inner Being communicating to you in that moment that you are feeling the emotion - that your thoughts are in harmony with that which you are wanting, As you are experiencing negative emotion - such as fear or doubt, anger, hatred, jealousy, stress, guilt, anxiety .. it is a communication from your Inner Being telling you that in that moment - that which you are focused upon is not in harmony with what you are wanting." ~ABRAHAM-HICKS~


Positive Affirmation
I am in harmony with all that I want!


Training with Joe


  • Dumb Bell Step Ups - 12.5 lbs - 10 each side
  • Pullover - This is where I lay on the bench and have my arms straight above me, locked elbows and then go down over my head with the dumb bell.
  • Chin Ups - I've never done these before and then are HARD. :)
  • Calf Raise Standing - 230 lbs
  • Romanian Dead Lift - 105 lbs
  • High Pulley Crunch - So this is where I kneel and face away from the cable and have the rope pulley pulled down to where I have my hands on either side of my ears and then I lean down and crunch down to the floor - 10 plates
  • Reverse Bicep Curl - 25 lbs
  • French Press - 25 lbs
Food

Breakfast
Blueberry Cream Cheese Crepes with Fresh Pineapple & Wild Berry Sauce
Lunch
Jamaican Style Chicken Wrap with Baby Lettuce, Red Onion and Fruit Chutney.
Dinner
Chicken Cordon Blue with Ham & Swiss Cheese with Nine Grain Pilaf and Roasted Poblano Peppers
Snack
Sugar Free Pineapple Upside-Down Cake with Maraschino Cherries and Pecans
Dessert
Chocolate Pudding Topped with Toasted Almonds

No comments:

Post a Comment