19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 37

So today is actually Friday and I am playing catch up with the blog.  I'm going to go back and write the food and exercise I have done for each day. :)


Training with Joe

  • before I trained with Joe I did 60 mins of cardio - 30 mins stairmaster - 30 mins arc trainer
  • 1/4 mile on the treadmill with an incline of 15 for 5 sets rotating with
  • Sumo Dead Lift High Pull - 25lbs - 40/30/20/10
Food

Breakfast
Coconut Cream & Walnut Oatmeal
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Wrap with Romaine Lettuce & Cucumber on a Sun-Dried Tomato Tortilla Wrap.
Dinner
Roasted Pork Meatballs with Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto with Pesto Pearl Barley and Steamed Sugar Snaps
Snack
Whole Wheat Chicken Tortellini with Fresh Basil Pesto
Dessert
Cinnamon Pear Cheese Cake







No comments:

Post a Comment