19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 69

This morning I woke up at 6:30.  Yes, I slept in!  It felt nice!  I have spent the morning cleaning out my pantry.  I filled up two bags for the food pantry.  Threw out all the expired food and organized EVERYTHING!!!  I can take that off LONG TO DO LIST!!!  I don't think men realize how much time and effort goes into having a house that is organized.  I wish ours was even more organized than it is.  I am setting a goal for myself to check one thing off of my organizational list that I have.  If I do that, by the end of summer I should be completely organized.  Then it's just maintenance.  I'll get there.  I like to keep my house clean at all times because you never know if someone is going to stop by.  There is clean and then there's organized.  I can keep it clean, I just need to be a better organizer.  Although, if you look in my closets, you'd probably say I was already organized, but there is HUGE room for improvement.


I took Tyler & Grace to the gym today and Tyler and I did cardio for an hour and then the three of us played in the pool for 2 1/2 hrs.  It was a great day!  Emily was at her softball game with Jeremy.


Food

Breakfast
Hawaiian Style Oatmeal with Pineapple & Toasted Coconut Flakes
Lunch
Feta Cheese Salad with Roasted Yellow Squash, Tomato, Walnuts, Cranberries, Radicchio Lettuce Mix & Red Wine Vinaigrette
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Roasted Yellow Pepper & Shallot Sauce with Whole Wheat Angel Hair Pasta and Braised Baby Carrots
Snack
Raspberry Vanilla Pudding
Dessert
Pineapple Cheese Cake







No comments:

Post a Comment