19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 83

Happy Saturday everyone!!!  Up by 5am again today with no alarm set.  My body just somehow knows when it's 5am because no matter what time I go to sleep at night, I wake up by 5. UGH!!!  I'm not the type of person that can go back to bed either.  Once I'm up, game over.  


Tyler and I did a workout at home while Jeremy took the girls to softball.  I typically will go and watch the girls, but it has not been very enjoyable these last few weeks.  It's been SO COLD here.  Seriously I have worn my winter down jacket, hat & gloves to every game so far.  It's supposed to finally warm up next week though.  So I'm sure I'll be able to handle it better then.


I'm finishing this post on Sunday afternoon.  Yesterday I ended up riding for about 15 miles outside with each of my kids individually.  It was so much fun.  I am just loving the bike outside and of course SPIN inside.






Food

Breakfast
Apple Stuffed Honey Wheat French Toast with Blueberries and Strawberry Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Classic Cobb Salad with Grilled Chicken, Turkey Pastrami, Tomato, Cucumber, Romaine Lettuce & Ranch Dressing
Dinner
Roasted Pork Meatballs with Roasted Tomato Alfredo Sauce with Herbed Barley Pilaf and Cajun Rubbed Roasted Yellow Squash Spears
Snack
Sugar-Free Boston Cream Pie
Dessert
Pink Poached Pear Filled with Creamy Ricotta Cheese & Honey Roasted Walnuts









No comments:

Post a Comment