19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 86

I am a little late updating my blog this week.  We had unexpected guest come over on Tuesday and so I just have enjoying them and not taking the time to update.  Sorry!  So I will write my exercise and food and then hopefully on Sunday I can take the time to post the pictures of all the food. :)


Training with Joe

  • I warmed up on the Arc Trainer today for 25 mins
  • We did a rotation of 2 things to start. 1st being hamstring curls - each leg - 35 lbs 3 sets of 15 - My legs just BURNED after these, then we went right into:
  • Step Ups - I just stepped up with one leg on a HUGE step. 15 x's
  • For our next rotation we did the hammer strength seated leg press. - 245 lbs. - YES, I DID SAY "245 lbs."  REALLY!!!  It was so crazy that I was able to push that much weight.  I felt strong and also my legs were shaking after each set.  It was crazy!  We did 3 sets of 15 rotating with:
  • I'm not sure what the next exercise is called but Joe would put the 45 lb. bar on my back and then I would stand with my feet apart and then all I did was bend at the waist while holding the bar on my back. 3 sets of 15
  • Then we did SPRINTS on the Stairmaster.  I have never gone up stairs for fast, but honestly, it felt GOOD!!!  So we did 5 floors for each sprint. In this order:
  • Sprint # 1 - 5 floors - 90 steps per floor
  • Sprint # 2 - 5 floors - 95 steps per floor
  • Spring # 3 - 5 floors - 95 steps per floor
  • Sprint # 4 - 5 floors - 95 steps per floor
  • Sprint # 5 - 5 floors - 100 steps per floor
  • 2375 stairs in 5 minutes = CRAZY LEGS - seriously my legs were BURNING
  • Of course I ended my workout on the SPIN bike for an hour!
Food

Breakfast
Cinnamon Apple Old Fashioned Oatmeal
Lunch
Thyme Infused Chicken Salad with Arugula, Orange Segments, Strawberry, & Blueberry Vinaigrette
Dinner
Greek Style Meatballs with Feta Cheese, Mint, Parsley and Roasted Bell Pepper. with Parsnip & Pear Puree and Green Beans with Walnuts & Garlic
Snack
Whole Wheat Cucumber, Chive,Mayonnaise & Cheese Tea Sandwich
Dessert
Cherry Vanilla Cheese Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment