19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Day 82

It is such a BEAUTIFUL DAY outside today.  I LOVE SPRING!!!!   I woke up at 4:30 again this morning.  I don't know why I can't sleep in.  Especially since I didn't have to train with Joe until 7:30 this morning and my alarm was set for 5am.  Weird enough, Tyler (my 10 yr old) woke up at 5 this morning.  The sun was up and so was he. :)  I love mornings in my house.  I am such a morning person.  That is for sure!!!


I had a fantastic workout this morning!  Here's what I did:


Training with Joe

  • 10 mins Arc Trainer to warm up
  • So the plan was to do 5 sets of 20 reps of 2 exercises and things got switched to accommodate my lovely shoulder.
  • We started off doing 20 jump pull ups for the 1st set but for the next 4 sets I did 20 chin ups because the back of my left shoulder kind of wigged out on me.  We rotated that with:
  • 20 incline bench chest presses - the 1st set I used the 45lb bar and on my last rep my shoulder popped and that was it for that exercise.  So we modified it and went to a laying flat bench chest press with 25lb dumbbells.  Much better, but it was HARD!!!  Seriously, the sweat is just pouring out of me lately.  It's so weird.
  • Then we went to the massage table to do I's & Y's with a 5 lb weight, but I could not do even the movement with my left arm.  Too painful.  So I did the right arm with the weight and then I went on to SPIN for 75 minutes today.  Honestly, I feel so free on that bike.  I don't get it, but I LOVE IT!!!
  • Finally I ended my workout on the abduction and adduction machine.  I did 2 sets of 20 at 100 lbs.  In between the sets I did 20 side legs swings with each leg.  I'm still trying to strengthen my hips just to stabilize them.    Again today my shoes were soaking wet.  I think my sweat glands have finally kicked into gear.  HOORAH!!!!!!!
Today has been a GREAT day for food.  So many favorites today.  Especially the Philly Cheese Steak Wrap.  HEAVEN!!!!!!!!


Food

Breakfast
Cinnamon Pear Old Fashioned Oatmeal
Lunch
Philly Cheese Steak Whole Wheat Wrap with Sauteed Mushrooms
Dinner
Grilled London Broil with Raspberry Chipotle Sauce with Ginger Glazed Carrots and Cashew and Orange Brown Rice Pilaf.
Snack
Pina Colada Cheese Cake
Dessert
Ginger Poached Apple with Mascarpone Cheese







No comments:

Post a Comment