19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 79

I woke up at 4:30am and I took a long shower and I felt OK.  I weighed in this morning and I lost 2 lbs. this last week, for a total of 37 lbs.  So that's a plus.  I felt very weak and very big this morning.  I don't know why.  Maybe because I stayed in bed for 2 days.  Who knows?  But I knew I wanted to go and exercise this morning.  So I ate my FAVORITE breakfast - GRANOLA and drank a large cup of tea and I went to the gym.  It took an hour to drive there this morning.  It was raining and there was an accident to contend with.  Thank goodness for great music!!!

I did not train with Joe today.  He didn't think it would be wise for me to do any kind of strength training today.  I completely agree!  I was mush today.  I got on the SPIN bike and the 1st 30 minutes were BRUTAL!!!  I had no energy.  I was doing my best to push myself, but really I just did all that I could do to stay on that bike.  Then about 30 minutes into the ride I started sweating like CRAZY and I got a HUGE adrenaline rush and I pushed myself like crazy those last 30 minutes.  I felt completely energized again and on top of the world.  So after an hour of SPIN I went and did an hour of pilates and LOVED IT!!!  I am still having involuntary spasms in my core as I write this.  LOVE THAT!!!  Maria did a heavy duty core workout in pilates today.  So tomorrow I will be back on schedule with Joe. 


My throat is still VERY sore, but I'm drinking lots of tea. I'm not sure how much food I will be able to eat today,  but we shall see.  I ate my breakfast just fine and now I'm about to go down and have my snack.


Food

Breakfast
Honey Roasted Granola with Fresh Berries & Cherry Yogurt
Lunch
BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich on Whole Bun with Sauteed Mushrooms
Dinner
Veal Cutlets with Port Mushroom Marsala Sauce with Southwestern Corn Saute and Brown Rice with Pecans & Scallions
Snack
Buffalo Style Chicken Strips with Roasted Pearl Onion
Dessert
Mixed Fresh Berries with Creamy Ricotta Cheese Dip.







No comments:

Post a Comment