19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 87

Today I went to the Shedd Aquarium with Grace and her 2nd grade class.  It was a LOVELY BUS RIDE down to Chicago and back.  Let me tell you, I'm so grateful I don't have to ride a bus everyday.  It feel so lovely on your bum.  On the bus ride home my head started pounding so I came home and went to bed and that was it for the day for me.  I didn't exercise at all today except for walking around the Shedd Aquarium.  So I'll workout on either Saturday or Sunday.


Food

Breakfast
Cherry Vanilla Ricotta Cheese Crepes with Fresh Pineapple
Lunch
Chicken Caesar Salad with Grape Tomato, Romaine Lettuce, Whole Wheat Croutons & Sun Dried Tomato with Caesar Dressing.
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Spiced Pomegranate Sauce with Whole Wheat Fusilli Pasta and Rosemary Carrot Mash
Snack
Vanilla Pecan Pudding
Dessert
Raspberry Cheese Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment