19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 84

Tomorrow I go and get my blood work done.  FINALLY!!!  I'm so curious to see what it shows.  I will post the results when I get them.  I cannot exercise for 24 hrs. before the test although I did go for a very short mile ride this morning to go and check up on Grace.  She had a sleepover at a friends house last night.   I also have to fast tonight.  JOY!  


Food

Breakfast - I forgot to take a pic this am.
Whole Wheat Cinnamon Waffles with Fresh Banana ; Pineapple Cottage Cheese
Lunch
Peppered Pastrami & Corned beef on Seven Grain Bread with Tomato, Lettuce & Deli Mustard
Dinner
New York Strip Steak with Mango BBQ Sauce with Spanish Style Brown Rice and Yellow Lentil Ragout
Snack
Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies
Dessert
Honey Almond Cheese Cake








No comments:

Post a Comment