19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 76

So I am finally updating my blog a few days late.  I've been sick the last two days and haven't done anything.  So on Saturday I went in and worked out with my son.  We had a phenomenal workout this day.  Here's what we did together.

  • Arc Trainer - 10 mins to warm up
  • We did a rotation of 4 things 5x's
  • jump rope - 50x's
  • push ups - 20x's
  • squats - 20x's
  • we did some ab work where we sat toe to toe facing each other - legs straight - then I would toss a 8 lb ball to Tyler and he would catch it and lay down and as he was coming up he would toss me the ball and then I would do the same.  These are GREAT for the abs and fun too.  Although by the last set Tyler couldn't handle anymore abs so he just sat up and tossed me the ball each time.  He complained about his abs being sore all throughout the day.  HILARIOUS!!!
The rest of the day was spent at a dance competition for my youngest, Grace.


Food

Breakfast
Creamy Banana Nut Oatmeal
Lunch
Asian Style Chicken Salad with Baby Bok Choy, Watercress, Alfalfa Sprouts, Water Chestnuts & Sesame Soy Dressing
Dinner
Citrus Marinated Beef Stir-Fry with Zucchini Rounds Stewed in Fresh Marinara Sauce and Exotic Mushroom Ragout
Snack
Blueberry Muffin
Dessert
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries with Creamy Vanilla Ricotta Cheese







No comments:

Post a Comment