19 Week Comparison Front

19 Week Comparison Front
300 lbs, 248 lbs. - 52 lb weightloss

60 lbs down and still going!!!

60 lbs down and still going!!!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 70

70 days and going strong.  I have a clearer vision of my end result than ever before.  I am grateful to everyone that is supporting me in my goal and just cheering me on.  I feel strong and confident that I am finally going to accomplish my healthy lifestyle goals and for the 1st time in my life reach my goal weight.  I have a LONG road ahead of me, but I'm still energized to keep going.  I love my life, I love my family, I love myself.  I am doing this.
Today was a much needed recovery day.  I start again tomorrow at 7am with Joe.  


Food

Breakfast
Toasted Granola with Diced Pears & Honey Almond Ricotta Cheese
Lunch
Whole Wheat Pizza Alfredo with Portabella Mushroom & Pepper-Jack Cheese
Dinner
Grilled Chicken Breast with Apricot Curry Sauce with Farro Grain Pilaf and Steamed Snow Peas
Snack
Whole Wheat Chicken Quesadilla with Pepper-Jack Cheese & Mango Salsa
Dessert
Pineapple Coconut Muffin







No comments:

Post a Comment